UnderFell! PaperJam X Shy! Smart! Reader

Requested: starbutterfly187

PaperCut's POV

I sat down at the cafe, mostly boring myself to death by Awaken. She's been mentioning me about the book she wants to write about. "Look toots, calm down. Just pick the story you think is interesting!" I said while she came back from her bubble.

"That's the problem! I like both of them!" I rolled my pupils, "Awaken, you can talk about this all day," She looked at me "But I still wouldn't care." She frowned and sighed "I'll just ask UnFresh," I laughed "That dude? He wouldn't care either!"

She groan while I was laughing, I turned around to see someone. I see my innocent self with 90's trash. But somethings odd, they were walking with someone. They had (H/l) (H/c), they're E/c shined. Don't get me started with they're laugh.

I cover myself with my scarf. Awaken saw this "Oh?~ Your getting shy~" I blushed hard "S-Shut up Trash!" Awaken turned to see who I was staring, she smirked.

"Your liking that kid?" I didn't respond "I heard they moved in to town," I looked up "Really?" The purple headed girl nodded "Yup! They're pretty shy."

I thought of it bit, I wanna talk to them but I don't want to. "Awaken, I wanna talk to them.." I whispered "I know you do, I read your mind," I pulled my scarf down a bit, she soon grabbed my hand "Huh?--"

"We're gonna talk to them," I flinched "W-What!? N-No we're not--" I was dragged by her pulling me to them, I growled. PaperJam caught us "Ms. Awaken!" He smile while running to us that also caught Fresh and the kid's attention.

I soon had my frown on, I really wanted to smile. "Sup Dudette," I growled "and Dude!" He smiled but I could tell he was glaring at me.

"Who's the new kid?" Awaken asked that I saw them, more perfect. I hid my blush and stared at them, "That's Y/n! They moved in this town last week!" PJ chirped, "Nice to meet 'cha! I'm Awaken and this is PaperCut!" I flinched and looked away, "Hey! Nice to meet you!" They sticked they're hand out, Awaken shaked they're hand and Y/n turned to me and I stared at their hand.

"Hello?" Y/n said mostly a question I growled and shook their hand "Hey," I said coldly. SHIT!!!!!

Y/n's POV

I was walking with PaperJam and Fresh. PaperJam is a sweet kid, and Fresh well. He's a pretty radical if you ask me. They were showing me where's the library since I'm going to study for being a high school teacher.

That's always been my dream. I soon saw a purple headed girl with a skeleton. He looked kinda cute, but he kinda looks like PaperJam. The purple girl, is that her hair natural? And if PaperJam have a twin? (That's how stupid I was. I always thought a alternate version were brother or sister with eachother)

I soon shook the girl's hand and soon the skeleton. He mostly frowned and acted cold. Maybe he's not in the mood to talk to people?

We all soon headed to the library and I looked around for some books. Literature book, that's my goal here. I looked around but since it was a huge library I had to ask. "Excuse me? You know where the Literature books are?" The man nodded and showed me, I thanked the man and I grabbed the book but someone else was grabbing it.

It turn to see Chika, your enemy trying to steal my goal and dreams. (Dream Sans? We need you,) I glared at him, "What d-do you want?" I asked him while he had a cocky smile "Getting this book, Sweetheart." I looked at him disgusted. He's also a fricken flirt, "G-Get your filthy hands off the book," I tried to sound confident but I came with a stuttering voice. His hands went with my waist which made me blush of embarrassment. He smashed his lips with mine.

"H-Hey... L-Let me go!" I said and he kept kissing me sloppy. I tried to call for help but since we're at the far place no one did. I soon screamed "PAPERCUT!"

PaperCut's POV

I heard my name, Y/n's voice came as a echo. I quickly ran and followed their voice. I soon saw them, getting kissed by a guy. But you know what the problems. They were being kissed by the wrong man.

I glared and kicked the guy out the way, "Move out the way, Shrimp!" I growled and kick their ass and I picked up Y/n. I see them scared as hell, like me when seeing Awaken being high as hell. I cleaned their tear, "Don't worry, your alright." I smiled softly at them while they hugged me close.

I blushed but hugged back. "I'll protect you," they looked at me "No matter what," Y/n smiled "Hey PC?" I looked at them "Yes?" I felt a kiss on my cheekbone "I love you," I blushed and looked at them while giving a nice, long, and hot make out.

We pulled away and the Y/n grabbed the book, they were wanting to get. "I love you, Nerd," they smiled. "I love you too,".

Words: 895

~~~

I have been thinking... should I write Lemons? Tell me in the comments below, cause I've been thinking of making them...