Awaken X Reader | Two One-Shots |

This was requested! This one-shot will be Girl X Girl and also Girl X Boy. I don't care either way.

Awaken belongs to me.

•••

Awaken X Female! Reader

•••

I sat on the couch, as a grumpy looking Awaken bursts from the door. "Hi Awaken!" I chirped, while she looks at me and her frown turns upside down. "Gah! [Y/n]! Um.. darling! Why are you here?" She said confusing. "You said you were going to help me study, after you were back from the store." I said.

She thinks hard, 'Does she not remember our conversation 15 minutes ago?' I though. She finally says something. "Ooh! Yeah I remember know," she says. "Alright. What's the subject."

I smiled from cheek to cheek, "Math."

She frowns, "How can you not do math? It's easy, darling, you're making me worried." I laugh. "Not everyone loves math y'know."

Awaken whines childishly. "Blah, blah. Open your text book, let me just some bags away." I nod of agreement. I open my bag, and see Awaken coming back. She didn't have her shirt, though she has tank top. Which completely showed her tanned arms.

I blush, she really doesn't wear anything like that in public. "Something wrong?" She asked curiously. I shake my head, "Nah, nothing." She shrugged and hopped in he couch beside me. While she did that she had her math book.

"Page?"

"Page 382."

"Oh, [Worst Unit for Reader]? That's pretty interesting." She said amused. "It's really hard, though." Awaken smirked and said 'innocently' "That's what she said.-" after those words slipped off her lips.

I pushed her out the sofa. "No, Stop." She laughed, "Come on! It was so tempting!" I growled, "Mhm." Said in my respond.

"I swear I can't take you seriously." She giggled. "No one can. To be honest, sweetheart."

"Can you please stop with the cheesy nicknames?" She mostly calls everyone those nicknames. "Hm. How about this, we give a nickname to each other?"

I thought about it. "Sure. I'm going to call you, Ms. Loca." I smiled proudly. "Alright. My turn, I want to call you girlfriend." I gasp.

I was pretty sure, her sexuality was straight. But she's blended like a rubber ruler. I blush of embarrassment as I realized that was a pick up line.

She smirks of my reaction. "Wow. Didn't realize I would make you be quiet." She kisses me. Clearly taller than me, she bends down, I growl. "Idiot." She laughs.

"I love you too, babe." She laughs.

•••

Awaken X Male! Reader

•••

I lay on the couch. Awaken promised me food, and I'm getting food. I sigh, until a door opened and see Awaken with bags of groceries. Which made me smile. "Where's my food?" I asked politely. "Hm. In the store. I didn't get your food." I gasp dramatically. "W-What?"

She nodded. "Instead I got myself," She soon pulled out cotton candy from a plastic bag she was carrying in her hands. "Ta-da!" I stood up, looking at her in rage, and snatched the food. "Mine now," with this, she gets real mad.

"Let go!" I laugh at her madness. "No," Awaken tries to push me over but I was too strong. "Give it.." she whined. "Nope. I'm going to make this harder for you." I said, I see her frown turn to a smirk. Which means it's something dirty. "That's what she-"

I knew it! Fudgeeee.

After she was going to finish her sentence with a dirty comment. I ate a piece of her cotton candy, "No! Babe, forgive me." I smirk. "I'm your lord, you will bow." She snickers. "Oh lord!"

She bows while laughing. I start to laugh while she snatched the bag, "Hey!" She smiles victoriously. "I'm the lord now!" I smirk.

I hug her softly, "[Y/n].." she stuttered. I can feel her getting red, she hugs back. Though I heard munching. "Awaken!" She laughs. I see pull away and see her face all red. I smirked again, wow. New record.

She grabbed a piece and placed in on her mouth. Ready to eat it until I smashed my lips into hers, and took the cotton. Awaken's eyes widen. I pulled away, licking my lips.

I think I'm full. I go to the kitchen leaving Awaken in a embarrassment and a blushing face. I played well good. I soon hear footsteps and see Awaken and hugs me. I snicker.

"You're a jerk," I shook my head "How  am I a jerk?" She looked at me. She leans and kisses my cheek, while smiling. "You didn't let me give you anything in return."

I blush as I felt her lips into mine. I push her off, "O-Oh stop!" After that, she kept teasing me with pick up lines. What have I done?

"Get out!" I said running. She runs after me, "I love you too!"

•••

Words: 814