Christmas Special : Sans X Reader

This is a Sans X Reader, and to be we should appreciate that father. The one, without him we would have the other Sans. I just got random XD

BUt hope you EnJOy! And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

——

[Y/n]'s POV

I'm sitting on the couch, since I'm very happy. Frisk, Sans, Papyrus and I are doing Secret Santa. It's nice to be with the people you love, especially when you have a crush. Sans, not the font, but Sans the Skeleton.

A skeleton, that is very known, to all monster from the Underground. For secret Santa, I didn't get him. But I got Papyrus. Sans' brother, which is a innocent cinnamon roll.

I had already bought his gift, I decided to get him a red with yellow strips hat, with a jacket. A red one, he's a red-lover guy so why not? We planned to open the presents at my place, since Frisk lives with the Skeleton Bros. They all agreed nicely, while made me really happy.

But like I said, I'm at the couch, watching TV. I'm watching [Favorite Show], I was in their 5th episode. To be honest it's [Bad/Good], But I felt hungry so when I was about to stand up. I heard a knock, I turned.

I stood up, I walk towards the door and open it. I soon see Frisk, I smile. "Hey Frisk, wheres the brothers?" I asked, they smile. "They're dead." I felt my color drop to the ground, "What?" Frisk snickered. "Like I said, dead to see you!" Sans and Papyrus soon popped in. "Hello Human! We've arrived!"

I chuckled nervously, Sans chuckled. "[Y/n], looks like you just saw a ghost." I cringed a bit, "Heh. Yeah.." They come inside, "Let me take your coats," Papyrus and Frisk nod their head. "Thank you Human!" Said Papyrus, while Frisk nodded their head, "Yes, Thank you young grasshopper." They tried to sound like a teacher, I put their classic poker face.

"Why Yes, Sensei." I bow, we all look at each other and laugh. Our laughs fill the empty house. Sans looks around my house, "Your tree, Kid?" I smiled, embarrassed. I forgot about the tree, "Well you see, I forgot to set up the tree." Frisk smiles.

"We can help!" I shake my head, "No it's alright—" "Nonsense! Human, I the Great Papyrus with Frisk and Sans. We'll help you put up the tree!" Frisk nods while Sans smiles, while winking at me. "Come on, it will be fun." I blush, but not noticeable. I sighed, "Alright."

I went to get the box, where I had to set up the tree. Papyrus helped me with it, while we soon carried it to the living room. Sans and Frisk grabbed the decorations, I soon put up the parts of the tree.

The tree has 3 parts, Part A is the first bottom, Part B is second middle, and Part C is last top. I soon start putting up, Part A. I grabbed the screw nails, I had to make sure it doesn't fall. But this tree has this part on the bottom where it's loose.

Since I'm very lazy to get a new tree, I do this all the time. I start screwing the up, now it's not loose. I get up, but I make sure not to crack my back with the skeletons. Papyrus soon puts Part B, and last Part C. We finished but we had to put the lights. Sans starts plugging them in to make the light glow.

Sans couldn't reach the top one, so I went to help him. I was on my tippy toes trying to get plug when I slipped and almost fell. Sans caught me, my knees were almost on the floor while my hands were around his neck. He had his hands around my chest, "Well this is awkward." He said while chuckling.

I blush, "Sorry." I stand up while his smile goes down a bit, "Don't worry it's fine, [Y/n]," I smile, "Thanks," I say. Sans smile came back, "No problem," we turn to see Papyrus and Frisk, being fan girls. "It must sail," Papyrus nodded, "Yes it must." Sans and I blush, "Not another Awaken!"

Sans chuckles, "Aww come on it's normal," I huffed my cheeks. Soon a knock on a door, Frisk went to see who it was, and speak of the devil.

"Yo!" Awaken smiles, while having a Christmas hat. Papyrus smiles, "Just in time!" Sans sighs, "It's not normal." The girl looks at us, "Ahh, I see! [Shipping Name], that's beautiful I can see the future!" I glared at her, "Shut it, Baka."

"Baka? Man, Sans! She really likes you!" I smacked the top of her head. She laugh, "Alright Sorry!" I sighed. "But not really," I gave her a confused look, "What do you—" Right when I look up. I turn to see Awaken if she's doing this crap, but she's gone. I look to the other side and see Sans.

Oh my glob! I blush massive, Mistletoe was on top of us. Which made me embarrassed, he smirked. "Ready?" I closed my eyes and pushed him away. "No!" Frisk soon gave Sans something, it was his presents. He smiled, "Jeez Kid. Thanks." He opens it and it was a shirt.

I looked at the shirt, but the it said something:

"The girl that I fell for, [Y/n]"

I blushed, "Dammit.." I mumbled. Papyrus' present, I went to my room and I grabbed my box for Papyrus. I soon handed it to him, he smiles. "Oh Human! Thank you!" He opens the box and sees the presents.

He smiled, "I love it Human! Thank you!" He hugs me while I hug him back. Sans exchanged gifts to Frisk, they got new clothes, and a coupon for hot cats and hotdogs, which was hilarious.

Papyrus had me, I smiled "Thank you!" I opened and the shirt said:

"In love with the skeleton, Sans"

I was screaming in the inside, while blushing. Wow must be a new record, I sighed and walked up to Sans. Still blushing, he looks at me with his classic smile.

I grabbed his collar and pull him kissing him softly. Papyrus and Frisk cheered while Awaken recorded. We pulled away. "I love you, Sans/[Y/n]," we said at the same time. We laugh.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" 

Words: 1067