Outer X Killer

Requested: No one, pretty much random favorite ship X3

Killer's POV

While washing the dishes, bored as fuck. I sighed and finish the last dish, I cleaned my hands and I looked to my right and see my kid. Y/n, they were a little star. When me and Outer saw them, we decided to keep them. They're really sweet!

I couldn't disagree, I mean you can't disagree with this cutie. I didn't want to disagree but I really ain't good with kids, If you know what I mean. But I still tried to calm down, and it really is working a lot. I can see Y/n with a wide sweet smile, it reminded me of Outer. "Hi Papa!!" They giggled and I smiled "What's up Kiddo?" I asked while they were jumping around crazy.

"Look!" They pulled something from their back and showed my a paper, I grabbed it and I smiled so widely, "Wow! Good job! I'm so proud!!" I ruffled their hair which caused them to giggle more. So cute!

I soon looked around to see Outer. Which I didn't, that's good. I smirked and looked at them. "Were you the first one to finish?" The stopped and thought for a second and nodded. "Heh! You see! You're smarter than the other kids!" I said while Y/n frowned. "Papa! They tried!" I chuckled "But you're more special!" They sighed, I was gonna say something until  I saw Outer. Y/n saw them and smiled "Hi Daddy!" Our child ran to him and hugged hm.

Outer smiled "Hey, Little Star!" I gazed at my husband, I was so deep into my thoughts that he caught me staring at me, I blushed deeply and looked away and he had a wide smirk. "If you take a picture, it will take longer," I blushed way deeper. "Shut up, Outer!" I said while he laughed. He walked over to me and kissed me softly which I kissed back. I soon slipped on my tongue to tease him and he jumped. 

Outer blushed and pulled away, "Killerr.." He whined which made me chuckle, He walked closer to me near my neck which I stopped him. "Not yet! Y/n's here!~" I teased him which he growled softly "Why you do this to me?" He laid his head on my shoulder.

I saw his evil grin on his face "Fine~ But I came prepared!" I got confused and saw Awaken and Frisk. Well, my frisk. I blushed "Yo! The babysitters are here!" Awaken said while Frisk had their classic grin. "Ms. Awaken! Frisk!" Y/n ran up to them. Frisk ruffled Y/n's hair while Awaken had her lenny face. "We got this Outer! Just have fun!" She had a evil grin while I started to get nervous.

I glared at Awaken, "No please" I said to her while she shook her head. "Y/n! Help me!" I said while Frisk and Y/n were running out the door. "Bye Papa! Bye Daddy!" Awaken soon ran after them and closed the door. Now we are alone.

Outer chuckled deeply and grabbed my hand softly, which cause me to blush more. "Where are we going?" I asked but he didn't respond until he took me to the roof. What the hell- I gasped when I saw what was on the roof.

I see a blanket with sliver stars, and there was also a lamp, not that bright and neither too dark. I smiled softly and Outer soon took me near the blanket and we both sat down. Outer, you really changed my life. I feel much happier with you. He grabbed my hand and I looked at him. "I love you so much, Killer." He said which I gazed him.

He looked so dreamy, I smiled so softly and I kissed him softly, he kissed back. We pulled away "I do too, Outer!" He smiled too. Outer and I use to do this, I would sneak away from Nightmare and go to  see Outer. I'm glad were all gone from that place. After that Nightmare found someone special everyone has too. Pretty weird, but we all still talk.

"Outer?" He looked at me "You really changed my life," I soon added quickly "In a good way! Not in the bad way!" Outer chuckled and we both shared a kiss. "I love you," We said in the same time and we both blushed while we laughed.

"I love you too," Again in the same time. "I love you to the moon and down," I smiled and we cuddled and watched the stars.

Words: 759

~~~~

Hope you enjoy this!