Fresh Sans X Sucidal! Depressed! Reader

Requested by: LeServalYellow1

[Y/n]'s POV

Alone. Everyday I feel so empty and cold insides, I hide my pain by smiles. I walk down the streets, my eyes gaze through different people. I believe that people have different problems, I don't like to compare saying 'Oh look! I'm super depressed!'

Wow, even hearing my thoughts sounds really stupid. I look to see a colorful person, Fresh. I see him with another person, her name is [B/n]. She has [H/c] and [E/c] shiny eyes, she has fair skin and has the most positive aura. It seems impossible for her to have problems, I sighed. But me, I'm different.

I actually tried to be positive, heck I even cut all my hair to my ears. I think I look good, but it seems that Fresh hasn't noticed this. I sighed, "I'm really acting stupid," I look away from Fresh and [B/n], and start heading to the park. I see a pond, it was clear blue pond staring at me, which I stared back. I closed my eyes, I soon opened and see Awaken.

"Hi," She says while I jump back. "Gah!" I fell back while I groan with pain. "Ow.." I mumble as I rub my head, "Awaken?" I said making sure it's her. "Yes?" She asked childish. "awaken!" i yelled smacking the back of her head, which caused her to laugh. "pff, im sorry!" she said while i hummed and looked away.

i saw fresh and [B/n] which caused me to sigh.

"just give up. what's the point?"

i looked down. what is the point? more voices became to come, while i was totally ignoring awaken. "hello!!" the purple headed girl said, "are you okay?" she asked. i 'smiled' "of course, why?" i asked while awaken looked at me worryingly, "you've been acting off ever since fresh has been hanging out with rip off girl," she told me while i sighed defeatedly.

"i don't know. i just miss the way, he hung out with me," i said, "we used to be so close, and now he won't even look at me, anymore." awaken shook her head. "i don't know, but i heard that [b/n] had banged with two people while dating three."

i looked at awaken, "are you serious? tell me you're joking." she shook her head, "i'm serious. listen to the drama news," she recommended. i heard a loud giggle, "freshy!~ you're so funny!~" she said while jumping around in one spot.which really ticked me off, i heard a tongue click while i see fresh look uncomfortable.

i grab my bag, "i'll be leaving. i have to.. try a new cake recipe." i said while i was leaving, "invite me!" she said while i scoff and smiled "yeah. no." i said while laughing. she laughed with me, "all right! see ya, [y/n]."

as i was walking back home, in the corner of my eye i see fresh. "what the heck?" i thought as i looked confused. he looked like he was walking to my place, 'oh no.' i thought. 'nonononono.'

i ran quickly to my house but i see him almost to the front so i take the back door. i went through my keys and open the door. as i open, i went to pretend my house looked like i wasn't home.

i know i like him, but this was where i didn't want to be interrupted. i went to the website and find the recipe of the cake. i am tired of feeling like this, my therapist says i need to try new things.

i tried; teaching, fun raiser, swimming, soccer, basketball, and even socializing. what else can i be doing wrong?

baking, was my last option.

i grabbed be butter, and cut it on the right amount. instead of making it nice and cool, i end up cutting my skin. i yelp as i felt satisfied, which was really off.

"it felt nice?" i asked myself.

i cut my hand again, and i chuckled. everything went like a blur, i couldn't think or speak. i was repeating the cutting, until i heard a yell.

"[y/n]! snap out of it!"

was the last thing i heard until i woke up in room. i groan, as i try to get my phone my hand felt horrible. i hissed as i look and see awaken on the side of my bed.

"you're so in trouble. why didn't you tell me?" she asked worriedly but most furious. "i was baking, but when i c-cut myself.." i said, "i couldn't stop."

awaken sighed, "you're staying with me, until you're better." she said no asking permission if i was okay. "i don't need-"

"[y/n]. this is serious, i'm going to help you rather you like it or not." i stayed silent. she sighed, "fresh is here."

i froze, "w-what!?" i asked while she looks at me, "he was the one who brought the first aid kit." she said plainly. i looked down at my legs, "he saw me, in this condition..?" i asked in fear.

while she nodded, "yeah," she said, "i tried to stop him from seeing but he couldn't." awaken said, as the door opened. my [e/c] eyes couldn't believe what i was seeing.

fresh... and [b/n].

i tried not to cringe but i kept quiet. "oh my goodness! [y/n] i was so worried!" said [b/n] in the sweetest tone, as she ran up to me to give me a hug. i smiled, really awkward, "w-wow.. uh, but who are you?" i asked. she glared for a second and turned sweet, "it's me, [b/n], from high school?" she said.

i shook my head, "i've been homeschooled, i stopped in senior." i said while [b/n] smiled nervously, "exactly, senior. in here," i shook my head. "i was in [different state]," i answered.

"did you lie to me?" fresh asked, pretty pissed at the point his shades said, 'not cool'. the [h/c] girl shook her head rapidly, "n-no. i maybe got the wrong person," i shook my head. "i even showed a picture of her and she's saying that she never met you," fresh say.

he clicks his tongue, "b-but.." awaken chuckles but glares, "yeah. you just ruined your 1% chance," she says while guiding her out.

"are you okay?" i asked.

"you shouldn't be worried about me," he said. "are you okay?" the skeleton asked.

"um.. a little but not really. i still need to talk to my therapist about this,"

"what even happen?"

"i was baking a cake, and i grabbed the butter but as i was trying to cut it to the right amount. my hand slipped and cut my hand,

"at first it hurt, but in the same time... it felt, nice." i said as i cried while smiling.

"i kept going, and going until i blacked out. it was insane, and i didn't like it but i kept going.. and - "

fresh hugged me tightly interrupting my rambling, "i'm sorry.." i murmured as he says, "you're all right,"

"as long as i'm here, i'll take care of you." he says smiling at me. i smiled back, "thank you, fresh." i said.

"i love you," he says while he looks at me, "i love you too."

bonus:

"i'm actually serious, i'm not jealous," i said.

"mhm. me with [b/n]? i was trying to find out more things you liked."

"fine. i may be a little."

the door busts i open, "so you were!" awaken yells, "awaken!!"

words: 1271

• — •

soooo. my school started today, at 7 am. pretty cool.. i just want to be a senior i swear. sorry for not updating, and keep requesting and enjoy!