Ink Sans X Mute! Emotionless! Reader

Requested: @TheGreatLindzay

Y/n's POV

I sat on the cold floor. I'm so tired but I needed to wait for Ink. He's going on again with Error and he said he'll come back. Probably banged each other.

I sighed, well I think. I don't know since I'm mute, but I look to see the colors. I liked the colors, they're the prettiest things I've seen in my life. Ink told me each thing it represents. But I never draw, I don't know how.

I look at a corner and see paper, I sighed. Ink always told me to try something or anything. You see, I'm a very emotionless person. Ink thinks, like other people, that I haven't found something I love. Which I don't believe that bullshit.

But I try to be nice and decline their offer. Ink gets a bit mad, he doesn't like to see me like this. He wants me to be happy, which makes me happy. I think.

I grabbed a (Pencil, Mechanic, Pen, etc.) And started to sketch a circle. I see Ink draw this before anything, but I never understood why. I sighed, "What should I do..?" I asked myself in my thoughts. I see a pile of paper, I stood up and grab a paper. This is simple, it was a drawing from Ink. He draws so realistic which for few seconds I thought it was a picture.

While looking through some of his drawings, I found a book. 'Simple Drawing Steps' I nodded, "Perfect." I said in my mind. I opened to page one, I go back to my drawing. I start the eyes, one of the eyes were not looking a like but I still kept going.

Few minutes past, now I was drawing the body. I was suppose to draw a human, but the human looked like a human Dream. I blinked, but continue. I soon see a portal opens, I quickly look over to see Awaken. Her short hair was to her ears, and had glasses. "Yo! Wazzzzup!" She smiles, but I waved.

She looks my shoulder, "Whatcha got?" I look at my drawing, and looked back. "..Just drawing, well trying.." I signed. I showed it to her, she grins. "This is good!"

I nodded, "Thank you." And continue, "I thought you were Ink," I sign while she smiles. "Whoops, Sorry." I shook my head, "It's alright.." I kept focused on my drawing. Awaken soon signs, "Ink told me to tell you that, he's gonna come a bit late." I looked at her. "Why?" I signed back.

"He's still injured but he just needs to relax." This is something that made me feel. "What?!" I sign in ANGER. Awaken looks at me, confused. "Did.. you just show emotion?" I looked at her, "What?" I felt my heart, "I only feel my heart."

Awaken shook her head, "No, you showed Anger. Anger, is a feeling of annoyance." I shook my head "I don't know what you're talking about." Awaken gave me a poker face.

I soon see Ink, he was with the Star Sanses, I gasped. I ran to him, I looked at him. "Are you okay, Ink?" Ink blushed slightly, he's been doing that ever since we met.

He nodded, he signed back, "Yeah, Don't you worry [Y/n]," I didn't believe him but he knows him and I are gonna have a long chat.

Few hours and everyone left, leaving me and Ink. Alone. "You're a horrible liar," I 'told' him. He looks confused "What are you talking about?" I looked at him, "Don't play dumb with me."

"I've known you for almost 3 years! I know you're lying." Ink looked at me, and turned serious. "Look. Really I'm fine, I was just with Error." I looked at him, "...Are you sure?" He nodded. I looked at him with dead serious eyes.

I was gonna leave to see Error, when Ink grabs my arm. "Sorry, the reason is that it's our anniversary.." that's when this hits me. Today was the day we met, I looked at him. "But.. why are you hurt?" I asked him.

He chuckles, "Because, Cross wanted your present," He signed, "But he didn't know it was for you." Ink grabbed something behind him and it was [Favorite Chocolate Candy].

I was.. surprised? My eyes widen, and looked like I was smiling. Ink looks at me, "Are you.. smiling?" He said. I blushed, "No. Of course not!" I said. Ink chuckled. "Here you go then," He hands me the chocolates. I looked inside and it said a note.

" No matter, what you have or what you are. I'll always love you with all my love. "

This made me blush. I went up to him, hugged him tightly. He jumps but soon hugs back. He kisses my forehead, while I felt bad. I forgot today was the day we met, and I don't have anything for him.

What could I give him? My drawings, I've been working on them. I broke the hug and went to the corner where I was drawing. Ink was confused, but he soon sees my drawing.

I soon show him a couple of my drawings. I stop on the human one, he looked like him. I handed him the drawing. "It's me?" He signed, I could tell he could see the resemblance. I nodded, he smiles his classic smile. "Wow! Thank you, [Y/n]!" I nodded. "Turn it around."

I went closer to him, so I'll see his reaction. He turned the drawing around, this said something that made his day. Something that brighten his smile.

"I love you, Inky."

He turns to a rainbow, he buries his head on my hair. I think I broke him. "Are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded, "Thank you so much," I nodded. He slams his lips(?) into mine.

I blush, but kiss back. He pulls away, "I love you, [N/n]." I soon smirk, keeping my face the same.

"....I-I-I... lo-ou..ve youuu.. I-Innk."

He smiles and hugs me while I hug him back.

Words: 1018

Well. Sorry. I have a huge writers block, but here's a fluff. Hope you enjoy it, but Happy New Year, whatever time place you are. I hope you enjoy this 2018! And this one- shot is the first 2018 one!

So congrats Ink for being the first skeleton to be in 2018. Well... hope you enjoy thisss! Bye!