Killer Sans X Shy! Depressed! Reader

Requested: Shadow_Dremmur

F/n: Friends Name
H/f: Helpful friend
O/f: One friend
F/b: Friend's BF

Y/n's POV

I was with my cousins hanging out having fun, until my group chat with my friends started to bling. I blush if embarrassment and smiled a bit. Just cause I'm depressed, doesn't mean I'm crazy over with it.

I actually can control my pain, and depression. I went to text for a bit while one of my friends, F/n. I clicked on it:

F/n:
Hey.... Um Y/n?

Y/n:
Yeah? What's up F/n?

F/n:
I gotta tell you something..

I got nervous, I shook the feeling and nodded.

Y/n:
What?

F/n:
So you know F/b?

Y/n:
Yeah. What did he do?

F/n:
He told me he still likes his ex..

Y/n:
What!? We gotta tell O/f!

F/n:
Won't she be mad? And H/f knows too.

Y/n:
No she won't.

I soon clicked on the group chat, she didn't answer until I said her real name. We told her what happen, what I couldn't believe that she didn't believe us. I stood there shook while my cousin asked what's wrong, I smiled.

"No! Don't worry! I'm fine!" I said but the inside, broken. After I left I went to my room, with the f/c covers. I sighed and sobbed..

"O/f!? Why!?" I said to myself. I've been there for her since day one, why did she think I would betray her!? I sat there, tears hitting the bed sheets. I soon cleaned my tears and went to the bathroom. I grabbed a scissors.

I soon cut my hair. Ever since bit, till I had my hair too short. I smiled and laughed. I see my eyes with craziness. I soon had a good idea. No! A amazing idea!

I see my hand and I started to cut myself. I never knew pain could be good. I soon hummed softly, I cleaned up the mess and cleaned the scissors. I soon heard a knock on the door, I smiled and went to the door and opened it.

It was... Killer. This skeleton knows if I'm feeling sad or something. I quickly closed the door, but got blocked by him placing his foot on the door. "Nope. Don't do that~" he openly opened the door and I kicked his knee.

He crouch in pain, and fell in the ground. I closed the door and hid on my room. I soon went to my room, and see messages from H/f. I FaceTime them a bit. They told me that she's mad at them too. I cried and told them I was busy.

I logged off. I soon went to my bathroom and got tackled by Killer. I gasped "So that's what's happening!?" He said and I nodded him expressionless. He looked at me concern and he looked at me concern. I couldn't smile, not even my real smile.

"Y/n, please, I don't want to see you like this." I looked at him "Well you gotta deal with this." I said quietly. "This is the new me you'll ever see." I said.

"Y/n, you know that I love you?" He said with tears down, "What's love?" I said, "I only know Pain." Killer shook his head "No you don't! Y-Your just rambling!" Killer said. I stayed quiet.

He stayed with me, he would leave my side. He found out that I cut myself. He was mad and sad, he took my knifes and scissors away. For the while, he stayed with me for the past week. I haven't been in my phone so I don't know if they forgave me.

I stayed and I looked at him. I started to feel things. Not bad things. "Killer...?" I asked and he looked at me "Yes? You need anything?!" He said but I nodded "I need you." I said, I can tell he saw me with happiness.

Third POV

Y/n's eyes were filled with bit of light hag cause Killer to smile. "Y/n!!" He hugged her, she didn't really smile but he can hear her laugh a bit. Killer banged his lips with Y/n's. She jumped but kissed slowly and softly.

"I love you Y/n. I'm here for you." Killer said and she nodded "M-Me too..." but she was telling the truth.

During months, Y/n got their happiness back. They got to smile, chuckle, laugh, scream. They got their emotion back, Killer smiled at this. He got the girl he fell for back.

Words: 775

~~~

Feeling like crap, so yeah. This is actually happening to me. So sorry if I ramble. Just don't want to talk about it.