Sans X Ailurophobic! Reader

Ailurophobic - Fear of Cats.

[Y/n]'s POV

I huffed as I stayed in my room with my left leg out on the open with a pillow on the bottom. I moved my foot slightly and I already felt pain by lifting up to see the bruise. It was in a green-ish and blue-ish color bruise that was left in my foot.

I sighed loudly as I remember what happened last night. It was seriously embarrassing.
________

I laughed as Sans had made another corny joke. We went on a blind date that our friend set us up to. Sans was someone who was a protector but also helper. "Okay, a ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer. The Bartender says, ' Sorry, we don't serve food here',"

I laughed more as I almost choked on my drink, Sans saw that "Be careful, we wouldn't want another skeleton running around." I smiled softly, "Sorry," Sans smiled (which he already is) back. "You don't need to be sorry."

We were going down stairs when suddenly a creamy color cat was coming closer to us. I felt my heart beat faster and I missed a step, and slammed my toes in front of a column of the building. There were sounds of cracking bones and screams. Sans, right away, went to help me from falling down not caring about the attention we were receiving.

"Okay, breath slow and steady." Sans says as he removes the shoes that I have, removes my sock, and looks to see any injury.

My second to last toe was crack, and I almost saw Sans hurl to puke. He sighed and wrapped his hands around my toe and popped it back in place, carefully as he could. I almost fainted.
—————

"Ugh, I can't believe that happened." I said as I groaned in embarrassment. A knock on the door was heard as I saw Frisk came in with Sans.

"Dear, I heard what happened and I came to see you, my love," said Frisk in a flirtatious manner. They are a 10 year old, yet they can flirt better than me. I smiled softly, "Hey Frisk." They gave me a hug, and I returned it back. Looking back at Sans, I see him hold a box and roses.

He has his happy smile on his skull, "Hey, [Y/N],"

I smiled wider, "Hey, Sans. Thanks again." I said sweetly as I see his face explode with blue hues. My eyes widen as that happens, and Frisk sees what's going on. "Sans!"

Frisk runs up to Sans, while the skeleton was looking around avoiding eye contact. "No, no. I'm okay."

A purr was heard all over the room. My eyes widen as I grip on a pillow quickly. Frisk grabs the box and pulls it to me to see. "Lookie, [Y/N]! We found this kitty around where you live!" They smiled as I was shaking.

"O-Oh! How nice!" I say while smiling nervously. "Come on, pet it!" Frisk said as I nervously chuckled. "I'm fine-e. Plus, I was going to remind you that there's some left over cookies in the kitchen, Frisk."

Frisk's eyes widen as they smiled widely. "Oh my glob! Thanks [Y/N]." They said as they placed the box with the kitten on my bed, and ran out the door.

FUCK! NO!!!

"You're really scared of them, huh?" I turned to see Sans as I looked away from embarrassment. "Y-Yeah.."

Sans comes over to me, and grabs my hand. I right away stare at his sockets, as he grabs the kitten. I tried to pull my hand back, but Sans grabs his firmly.

"Trust me."

I stop trying to pull his hand back. He places the kitten's head under my hand as I softly scratch its head.

The cat softly purred as it head gets closer to my hand for more contact. I already had tears coming out of my eyes which caught Sans off guard.

"Thanks Sans." I said as I looked at him with teary eyes. His gaze softens, "Sure, kid."

I pout, "Please, I'm older than you, kid."

——————

Frisk has brought up the cookies that was in the kitchen and joined Sans and I in my room. The whole afternoon we ended up watching television shows as Frisk goes to sleep.

I laid my head on Sana'a shoulder as I wrapped my arms around his waist. Sans wraps one arm on my shoulder.

"So, how do you feel about cats?" Sans asked as he turned to me, not paying attention to the television. "They're still creepy." I replied as he chuckles for a bit.

I smiled, as I placed a kiss on his cheek bone. Right away, Sans' faces turns blue.

"Seriously, thanks for today, Sans."

"I think you missed-d." Sans leans towards to me and places his mouth into my lips. We had nice moment until the familiar purr was heard.

I jumped a bit as I pulled away from the kiss. I turn to see the cat, and also see Frisk staring. Frisk pouted, "That was my kiss, Sans."

"Huh!?"

"Too bad you're not gonna ketchup to me next time." Sans says as he places a kiss on my cheek while hold me closer than usual.

"No fun." Frisk said as cuddled closer to me with the cat.

"Can someone get the cat away from me!?"

————
Words: 904
————
I'm officially taking request again. Feel free to add requests but I won't accept DeltaRune, I haven't catches up to that game.

Have a nice day. <3