UnderFell! Papyrus X Skeleton! Reader

Requested: @DreamDoggo

Y/n's POV

"SANS!!" Papyrus yelled as Sans and I were talking. "Sup bro?" Sans said with his smirk, "Get away from her." He said while glaring him.

I got confused. "Why should he get away from me?" I looked at him. But let's flash back to know who I am.

Hey, I'm (Y/n), I'm a skeleton. I work with Muffet and I hang out with the Skeleton Bros when I'm at my shift. I know, weird. Not many people like them, which I can see why, but they're aren't evil.

Now let's flashback. Papyrus looked at me, "He shouldn't be with a fake skeleton." He said and I glared at him. "Screw you!" I said while lifting my finger, Awaken came and gasped. "(Y/n). Is your finger up for a good reason?" I smiled innocently "A very good one." I said. She tchs, "Sans.. the money?" She said looking at him.

He smiled, "Well you see..." Awaken glared at his crimson eyes and soon grabbed his collar. "Have fun brother." Papyrus utters while Awaken drags him, "He'll come around Midnight so let him sleep late!"

He left leaving me and Papyrus. "Why are you hating me?" I said to him, softly. "What..?" I look at him, showing my (E/c) pupils. "Why are you hating on me? What did I ever do?" He stood silent. Not responding or anything. I sighed.

"I'll leave." I got up and grabbed my stuff, and left him on Sans' post. I sighed, liking a moron can be difficult. Wait? Did I say liking? Oops.

I went to a tree, it was covered with snow. I smiled and lay on it since I'm pretty much homeless. I'm like the new Temmie. I got comfortable and I started to sleep. Soon I felt myself being picked up, which rang many red flags. I jump out and punch the person in the arm and see Sans. (You all expect Papyrus? Ha! Nope!)

"Sans!?" I yelled. Sans glared at me, "Hey? What the hell!?" He said, making himself dramatic, "Wow for a girl that is a skeleton, you're really strong." He said while rubbing his arm where I punched him. I snickered, "Jeez try to a simple job." I looked confused, "What do you mean, 'simple job'?" I asked him, he chuckled. "Well, tibia honest, Boss told me to look for you."

My right eyes socket twitched, "Why didn't you make me up?!" Sans glared at me. "Remember the last time I did that?" I spots still.

Pause. Rewind back.

Underfell Sans' POV

"Sans!" Yelled Papyrus, I woke up and see him. "Sup?" He scoffs, "Lazy asshole." He says, making me glare at him. "Wake up, (Y/n)!" He said. I scoff, "Why? Just leave them alone."

Papyrus starts to get mad, "I need them for my puzzles, since you are going to patrol." I whine, "Boss.. I don't want to do that, I'm tired." He glared at me, and smacks my skull.

____

I soon found, (Y/n). "Wake her up." Papyrus said, I looked behind to see him and look back at them. I sighed, I grabbed a stick and poke their cheek bone. They growl but still asleep.

I keep poking it, but they won't move. While I was going to poke them again, Papyrus pushes me and ends up hitting her chest.

...Where her boob was suppose to be..

Right away, her pupils turn to a dark (E/c) "SANS!!" I flinched and started to run away. "FUCK LIFE!" (Y/n) started chasing me while Papyrus was sitting while enjoying the movie.

Pause. Forward.

"Oh." I said, remember that time. "It still hurts!" I growled. I hit his skull and stood up. He growled, while a shadow comes behind us. "Sans! Where's the female!?" Papyrus said. He looks at me, "There you are!" But when I see another shadow, it was a boy skeleton. He had one eye socket with pupil, and he wears a white big jacket, with a red scarf.