Librarian! Goth X Depressed! Reader [N&J]

Requested by StrudelTheSmol

I went walking to class, depression following her around. My mom has killed herself and my father left me, he said he never loved me. I had a boyfriend durning the time but he broke up with me after he raped me. He called me a slut and bitch even though I never did anything wrong. My world has been turning upside down ever since I moved schools. I'm living with my aunt, my father's sister. She's been nice to me since I told her everything that has happen. "When I see him, I'm going to rip him to shreds" she quoted and that still didn't make me happy.

She gave me lots of things, that I didn't want but she tried to make me feel better, but it never did. I have gotten depression, now I got to UnderHigh, my new school. The only place I go is the library, where my only friend is Goth. He's a librarian, the the school he's really a nice guy but I always try to hide me depression away from him. He's so happy and I don't want to ruin that about him. I always try to hide it, but sometimes it would slip.

Right now, I'm at class in social studies. Mr. Nightmare boringly was talking about the war of humans and monsters, which he told us many times. I would say, the story and me are exactly the same. Cause it was obvious, how Chara and Asriel would die. And that's gonna happen today, I've been trying to hide it. I need to kill myself. I don't care, nobody cares about me. I've been cutting myself, do you know the blood is bright red if your healthy?

At lunch

I took my lunch and went to the library cause that's were I always go there to be with Goth. I see Goth in his desk checking out the books for the students. I sit where I always go and after Goth had finished he came to sit next to me. "Hey Y/n" He smiles sweetly and I look at him and smile and said "Hello Goth." He son looks what I'm eating, "How's class? I heard that Error made less laps for you, guys." I nodded, "Mr. Error is being sweet since Mr. Ink proposed to Mr. Error." Goth smiles sweetly "That's adorable," I look down "I just wish someone would actually like me.." Goth knows the story about my past. Goth's smile fades softly "Someone does like you," I looked at him "How do you know?"

Goth's face suddenly turned a bright purple, "B-Because.. I talk to that person.." I looked down "How can I tell if your not lying to me," He looks shocked "What if your saying that to make me feel better?" "I'm not lying, why would never lie to you"

That's what he says.

After school, I went to the library to get a book. One was about the Romeo and Juliet, the other one was Alexander Hamilton. (I know your there Hamilton Fan!) I put the books in my bag, I soon said my goodbye for Goth. My real goodbye forever. I went to my room and supposedly locked my door and before I was gonna hang myself I grabbed my favorite blade, you wanna know why it's my favorite? Cause it's really sharp!

I smiled widely and poked my arm and my blood starts to come out of my arm and starts to drip down and went on the blade. Such a beautiful color, I continue doing it until I finish with both of my arms cause I want to have some force to hang myself.

I grab the rope and slide it around my neck and so ready to jump until I saw someone come in "Hey, Y/n! You left your book at the library and I thought to..." He saw me. He soon got scared and started to fill his eye socket with tears. "H-Hi..." Goth suddenly dropped the book, "P-Please... don't.." My suicide smile was marked in my lips "Why!? NOBODY CARES!!" I started to laugh crazy. Goth took a step closer "Ah-Ah-Ah! You don't want to do that!" He looks at me with fear "You come closer I jump!" Goth cries harder that made me make a tear come down to make cheek. "PLEASE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Goth looks at me more "P-Please.. I don't want to lose you.." I looked at him with no emotion "WHY DO YOU CARE!?"

"B-BECAUSE I FRICKEN LOVE YOU!" My heart skipped a beat. "W-What..?" I soon saw him closer and takes off the rope around my neck. "Y-You do..?" He nodded and pushes his boney lips with mine and cleans my tear. He actually likes me, and I was about to leave him. I cry while kissing him and I couldn't imagine him liking me. I pulled away "Goth, I'm sorry."

"But I gotta say something too." He looks at me confused and I say something I finally say to the right person.

"I love you too"

Words: 862

-----

Hope you enjoy it! More oneshots coming! I'm always up to request! Have a nice day!!