Fresh X PaperJam [N&J]

Part 3 on the request!

Fresh POV

Summer break, I thought it would never come but it finally did! I'm pretty much bored since Cray is having a sleepover with his friends. I smiled until I heard a knock on the door, I looked confused to see Ms. Galaxy, "Hi Ms. Galaxy," I waved "Hey Fresh, sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you could take care of Y/n?" I looked at her "Everything okay?" She smile "Oh yes! Everything is okay! I just need to do some bonus round on my job." I smiled "Sure! I can take care of them!"

Mrs. Galaxy smiled wide "Thank you so much! I'll pay you later!" I smiled nervously "Y-You don't h-" soon Ms. Galaxy turned around "Y/n, come meet Fresh!" I soon saw a kid with (Short/long) hair with a big smile on their face, they were wearing f/c shirt with (Shorts/Skirt) with sneakers. I gasped "They're so cute!" I exclaimed while Ms. Galaxy chuckling. "I'll be back, Alright Y/n?" She said while Y/n nodding "Okey!" They said.

Ms. Galaxy soon handed me their bag and some instructions, "Have a nice day!" I waved and soon closed the door. "Alright Y/n! We're gonna have a awesome time! We're going to eat and maybe head to the park!" I soon turn around to see the kid gone. I gasp "Y/n!? Were are you!?" I looked around to see them at the couch on my phone, I sighed and walked over to them "Whatcha doing bud-!" I soon saw them texting PJ!? I blushed and saw their conversation:

PJ: Fresh? You there?

Fresh: Can you come over?

PJ: Sure Fresh!

Fresh: 😘😘😘😘

I blushed, "Why did you tell him to come?" Y/n looked up "Him? You mean them?" I looked confused "This is PJ Mask!" I was dumbfounded, (Same Fresh XD) "N-No Y/n! This is a different PJ!" Y/n looked disbelieve "This is PJ Mask!" I soon looked at the clock, "Do you want anything to eat?" They smile "F/f please?" I nodded "Sure!"

I soon went to the kitchen and made a meal for them, I soon heard a knock on the door, and see Y/n burst up "ITS PJ MASK!" I sighed "I got the door," I walked up the door, and see (PJ MASK! XD) PJ with a wide smile on his face, "Hey PJ!" His permanent smile made me blush deep, "Hey Sugar," He said while smacking his lips with mine. I kissed back wrapping my hands around his neck.

"Um, Where's PJ Mask?" Y/n asked and I gasped, PJ looked confused "Who's the kid?" "PJ, this is Y/n! Y/n this is PJ!" I said "and this is a not PJ Mask," I said and Y/n frowned "Oops! Sorry thought you were THE PJ Mask" They said while running to the living room. "You wanna stay?" PJ nodded "Sure, at least I'm with my Freshy," He chuckled and I blushed a bit turning purple.

~Time Skippy!~

PJ's POV

I sat down on the sofa with Y/n, they we're watching anime. F/a, was ehh pretty good. I mostly would watch the basketball game right now. Slowly drifting myself to sleep I soon felt weight on my stomach, I open one eye socket to see a basketball. I looked confused and I soon saw a clear view "Mr. PJ! Wanna play, Basketball?" I smiled and lifted them up "Alright! That doesn't mean I'm gonna go easy on you!" They giggled and ran outside with the basketball. I ran after them and before we could start.

I lowered the basket a bit to their height so it's fair for them. I soon started to dribble from my left hand while they were looking at the ball, I passed the ball to them which they catch it and they started to dribble a bit and passed it to their left hand and back to their right. I slowly put my hands a bit high and they were gonna go to my right but tricked me and went to the left and went to the hoop and made a shoot.

(And the crowd goes willlldd!~ XD)

I looked at the child, what the heck? They giggle innocently while I walked over to them and high fives them and they smiled more. We soon played a bit at the end I lost. But it was still a pretty good game. I carried Y/n to the kitchen and I see Fresh, making dinner. I smiled and sat down while Y/n sat down too.

Fresh put down the food. Tacos, I soon took one and took a bite on it. Y/n did the same and they had a smile of approval and I took many bites while Fresh was confused "Is it really good?--" He asked "Yus! It's delicious!" Y/n said while eating their taco. I nodded "It's really good!" Fresh blushed and smiled if embarrassment.

~Night Time~

Third POV

Fresh and PJ soon sat down on the sofa while Y/n was in the middle. PJ soon fell asleep with Y/n, while Fresh was still up tiredly watching TV. A knock was on the door, which caused Fresh to look up and went to the door, to see Ms. Galaxy soon came and hand a tired face on, "Hello Fresh! I'm here to pick up Y/n," Fresh nodded and smile "Come in," Fresh said and she came in while we went to the living room and she saw PJ and Y/n. Ms. Galaxy smile "Your boyfriend?" She asked that caused Fresh to blush but still have a smile "That's adorable," She said "Thank you," Fresh whispered and soon Fresh picked up Y/n from PJ's arms.

Y/n grabbed onto shirt, Fresh stared at them and smiled and handed Y/n to Ms. Galaxy. "Thank you again Fresh," and she opens her purse and handed the teen $150!? Fresh looked at her confused, but she smiled "Have a good night!" She said while leaving with Y/n.

Fresh smiled and went with PJ and sat next to him and slept peacefully. But PJ was awake and gave a peck on Fresh's forehead.

~Bonus~

Ms. Galaxy's POV!?

After I left from Fresh's house, I went to my house and laid Y/n on the sofa and they soon turned back to their normal self "Told you!" They smirked and I rolled my eyes. We made a bet if they had to take care of a kid would they go strict or calm. I choose strict and they choose calm.

I grabbed my wallet and handed them $20 bucks. "Here, you win," I soon saw them do a victory dance. I laughed, well I lost the bet.

Words: 1151