MafiaTale! Papyrus X Reader

Requested: @DualshockFour

I really don't know a lot of this AU, so if I mess up. I'm so sorry..

(Y/n)'s POV

I was a bank register, I ask people what they need and I get the money. Simple job. But what is not simple, bank robbers are always there. But one caught my eyes. The Brother of Bad Time.

His name, Papyrus. He's a bank robber, but the things he takes are money and my heart. (Cheesy? Sorry.) He always call me the pretty girl. I'm his 'Pretty Girl', But I really wanted to be more than a pretty girl.

We dated 2 years ago, but the problem is people didn't know, which it was hard to believe. And I would mostly get 'robbed', which means that Papyrus wanted me to come home.

Of course, it was hilarious.

I was at work, bored while people were doing the checks. Until (Stalker's Name [S/N]) came and smirks. "Hey beautiful!" I sighed ignoring him. "Morning (S/n)." I said not wanting to deal with them. "I was thinking if you want to go with me, and we could go to the movie theater!" He said with a smile. I had my emotionless face and shook my head.

"I'm fine. I'll pass." His smile fades, "What's wrong, Senpai? Am I not good enough?" I looked at him. "What are you talking—"

I got interrupted by a attack of the gang came. I soon saw Bad Time, and the others. Even him, I stared, a blush appears. (S/n) saw this and scoffs. "Why do you fall for him?" He mumbles but I heard him.

Papyrus, finally comes. He was orange, and I smile but I hide my smile. Bad Time soon comes closer, he looks at me. "Heya, imma take something." I looked at him, hiding my blush and smile.

"W-What..?" I utter, I was soon pulled. He grabbed my hand, and covers my eyes. I tried to push away, but a Undyne, had a gun over my head. I whimpered.

[S/n] growls, "Get away from Senpai!" He starts attacking, the lady. She almost shot my head, but ended shooting my arm. I screamed, while tears fell from my eyes.

My breath was sharp, I soon get picked up. "Shoot him." I look to see Papyrus, he was holding me. My vision got blurry, but I remember [S/n] screaming.

— — —

I woke up. It wasn't a prison cell, or anything. I was in a living room. I was laid in the couch, while my shirt wasn't on me. I had a tank top on, my arm got bandage up. I sighed, and stand up. I look around, it's dark. My arm was still bleeding, I soon see Papyrus. He smiles, "Hello, Pretty girl," He says, while I blush by the nickname.

"H-Hi.." I said, stuttering a lot. He smiles, at me. "How's your arm feeling?" I shrugged but I stuttered. "I-I'm Alright, it doesn't really hurt.." I smile, but he doesn't, his smile turns to a frown.

"I'm sorry about it." I shake my head, "Don't be! It isn't your fault," I said. I smiled at him. He looks at me but doesn't smile. I frown. I didn't like it when he's like this.

I put a hand over his, "I'm fine. Really." I say to him, he sighs but smiles. "Alright. I believe you," I smile while kissing his cheekbones(?) and he blushes.

"Everything alright?" I looked at him, "What do you mean?" He says, I have him a poker face. "You only 'rob' me when you need something. What's wrong?"

He sighs, "Nothing, sweetie." He grabs my hand, kissing my knuckles. I wasn't convinced, "Papyrus, you can tell me." He was still blushing, but sighs.

"Remember where we met?" I look at him, "Of course, you kidnapped me in this exact room," I snicker, while he laughs of embarrassment. "But yeah, you told me about yourself and made me feel confident."

"Well you see, I had a love-at-first-sight, and I knew you were the one," I smiled sweetly, "But I didn't know how would you react, knowing that I love you, and that's how we met. We talked and talked, it seemed like we couldn't get enough of each other,"

I nodded. "Very true." He smiles, "I'm just really happy to see you, all the time. I can't get enough of you, so I'm just going to ask."

He bends down, "Will you marry me?" He says pulling out a ring. I stop and freeze. Oh jeez, Papyrus is really asking me this!

"Make me the happiest skeleton, in this world?" I cried, slapping my hands covering my mouth. "Yes!" I hugged him, crying on his shoulder. I smiled while he smiles back.

We both kissed softly, "Yes!!" we broke the kiss and see Sans being squished by Awaken. "Woohoo! [Shipping Name]!!" Sans smiles but frowns. "Get up!"

Awaken does, and runs to us. "You guys are so cute, picture?" I looked at Papyrus. We both smile and look at her. "No." We both say together.

Sans laughs, "No. I'm serious, You're kids got to know when," I blushed when he said kids. Papyrus sighs, "Only if [Y/n] agrees." I nodded, and we took pictures. I smile, I can't believe this happened.

I love you Papyrus.

——

Bonus:

Papyrus and I were cuddling, 2 months past. "Hey [Y/n]." He said I looked at him, "Yeah?" He smiles nervously, "Remember [S/n]?" I looked confused.

He's been gone for a while. "Yeah?" He soon responds, "Do you still want to see him?" I looked at him, "Paps! I love you, I wouldn't ever—"

"That's not what I meant," he said about to laugh, I soon processed. "You killed him didn't you?" He nods, while you laugh. "Of course you did." I cuddled next him, "Now I have sins," I laughed. "You've done that before." Very soon we talked until we both drift to sleep.

Words: 1005

~~~

I'm so sorry if Papyrus acts different from this, I know MafiaTale but I'm not a expert of it.

Keep requesting! Love you guys!!