UnderFell! Sans X Demon! Reader

- Based on Shrek the Movie -

*Roles*:

Fiona - Reader

Shrek - Fell

Lord Far - Chara (Male)

Donkey - Sans

Dragon - Frisk

. . .

Third POV:

"I object!"

The killer underneath the smile and the new bride turn around right after they were going to share a kiss. "Sans?" [Y/n] said confusedly as there was slight gasp around the church as they saw a Sans the Skeleton. Chara turns around with a glare, "Now what does he want?" he said harshly and [Y/n]'s sight from Sans turns to Chara.

As Sans slows down from his running, he looks around and starts to joke around. "Hi everyone. Havin' a good time, are ya?" and started to compliment Snowdin.

"What are you doing here?" The bride said as she placed her hand on her hip.

"Really, it's rude enough being alive when no one wants you," He says glaring at him "but showing up uninvited to a wedding."

"[Y/n]! I need to talk to you." Sans says, ignoring Chara and stepping closer to the one he wants to talk to. [Y/n] growls madly, "Oh, now you want to talk?" causing the two males to give her their full attention. "Well, it's a little late for that, if so you'll excuse me."

She turns around to kiss Chara to hide her secret when her hand gets yanked away. "But you can't marry him." making Sans and her closer to talk, "And why not?" she says taking her hand back to herself.

"Because. because he's just marrying you so he can be king." Sans says which makes Chara panic, "Outrageous! [Y/n] don't listen to him." Chara says softening his voice to his bride. Sans glares at Chara, "He's not your true love."

"And what do you know about true love?" [Y/n] asks him. Which caught Sans off guard, "Well, I..." which lead to more stuttering which made [Y/n]'s face soften and stop glaring at him. Chara was enjoying to see Sans suffering. "Oh, this is precious."

[Y/n] turns her attention to him while Chara is smiling. He starts to point to Sans, "The monster has fallen in love with the princess! Good lord." The guest laugh along with him which made Sans embarrassed. He faces down not wanting to see more.

"I should've kept my mouth shut."

"I knew she would hate me."

"Sans, is this true?" [Y/n] asked softly as Sans turns around to see her. When Sans was about to respond back, "Who cares? It's preposterous!" Chara said while laughing hysterically. He stops and turns to his bride. "[Y/n], my love, we're but a kiss away from our 'happily ever after.'" He said as he pulled her hand closer to him. "Now, kiss me!"

His bride leaned away from him as he wanted to get closer to her. She turned away from him and looked at the window with the colored painted glass.

"'By night one way, by day another.'"

[Y/n] looked down and got away from both of the monster and the human. "I wanted to show you before." As she was all the way in the window, the sun went down slow but constant. She closed her eyes one last time until she was turned into her second form.

Horns on her head with red dark horns. Her [H/c] hair was still there with [F/c] highlights, with her wedding dress still on her body. Her skin was but red-ish but her eyes were a dark shade of [E/c]. Her tail was hidden but shown slightly.

The quest gasped, Sans smiles sheepishly "Well, that explains a lot." which caused her to smile too.

"Ugh! It's disgusting!" With this, her smile was gone. Chara yelled, "Guards! Guards! I order you to get that out of my sight now! Get them!" A lot of guards come holding the two monsters away from each other. Chara was overwhelmed seeing he has 'married' a monster and rambling punishments for both of them.

The people of Snowdin were in fear and shock. Sans' whistled when he was trying to get away from the guards to get to [Y/n].

"I will have order! I will have perfection! I will have..."

As the whole background turns black and Chara saw himself. He saw Frisk come with Chara's soul and crushing it. Chara yelled as Frisk made him disappear. "All right. Nobody move." Everyone found a Sans holding Frisk with a collar. "I got a Frisk here, and I'm not afraid to use it."

Guards got away but some stayed. "I'm a skeleton on the edge!" He threatens and everyone got away from the couple. "Celebrity marriages. They never last, do they?" Sans joked as the guest of the wedding laughed. "Go ahead, Sans," Original said.

Sans got closer which [Y/n] sensed, and smiled softly to herself. "[Y/n]?" Sans asked.

"Yes, Sans?"

"I love you."

[Y/n] smiled more, "Really?"

"Really, really." Sans smiles.

"I love you too."

They both leaned in and share a kiss.

Everyone awed as [Y/n] soon took her form as a monster. Light glowing from her, as the light faded away Sans looked at her worriedly. "[Y/n]. Are you all right?" She looks down. "Well yes."

"But I don't understand. I'm supposed to be beautiful."

"But you're beautiful." Making [Y/n] chuckle.

"I was hoping this would be a happy ending." Original Sans said petting Frisk. As Sans was going to kiss [Y/n], he places his hand over the camera.

...

"I THOUGH LOVE WAS ONLY TRUE IN FAIRY TALES!"

"Dad!"

UnderFell Sans' daughter yelps as her father yell the song at their wedding. "It's true, [D/n]." You said as you walked in with your robe on. "Good night, sweetie," Sans says pecking his daughter's forehead. "Night, daddy." She said as she laid down. The two parents left their daughter's room.

"Telling her our story again?" You chuckle.

"She's forced to remember it. She's a part of us." He says while snuggling her.

"You're a dork, monster."

"You too, demon."

Words: 975

requested: AyeItzKay