Date Night

"I still love you Olivia" He whispered. "I never stoped loving you and I never will" He whispered before kissing me.

"I love you too Luke. I want you to by my side when things get bad, I just need you" I whispered back before kissing him again.

"Olivia! Wake up!" My eyes opened to see Abby standing there. I groaned as I closed my eyes again. It was just a dream. "You dreamt about him again didn't you. About you two getting back together" She said and I nodded.

"I miss him so much Abby. I don't know what to do. I have tried to get over him but I just can't do it!" I said as a tear fell down my cheek. "What am i meant to do? He broke my heart and yet I am still in love with him"

"You need to get over him Olivia!'

"I don't think I can do that, I love him" I told her as i looked at my hands and then back at her.

"That's it! You are going out on a date!" Abby loudly as she threw her hands up in the air. I sat up and pulled my messy hair out of my face.

"What? With who?"

"I know someone. Don't worry. I will organize it for tonight" She said before walking out of the room. "But get dressed we have to leave in an hour!" Abby yelled. I heard the hotel door slam shut noting that I was now alone. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I took a long shower before getting out and drying my self. I got dressed into a pair of random jeans and my All Time Low t-shirt. Abby and I managed to go to their concert last year. It was so much fun.

I walked back into the bathroom and brushed my hair out. I decided that I was to lazy to do anything with it so I just left it natural. I put on some simple eye make up before walking out to the bedroom. I picked up my bag and put my phone, wallet and headphones in it before walking out.

"Hey" Abby said from the couch as she watched something on the little TV. "You are going on a date tonight at 7"

"I don't know Ab, have I met them before?" I asked as I sat next to her. She nodded her head.

"Yep, don't worry about it okay. You will be fine"

"Where are we going?"

"Bowling" She smiled at me. I groaned and laid back on the couch. I must admit I am very nervous for this date tonight. "Come on, we gotta go" Abby said and stood up. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the door.

"Why is it that you know more about what I'm doing than I do?" I asked as we walked down the hallway to the lifts.

"Because I just do" She smiled at me. Once we got out to the front of the building we met about ten fans. They were really lovely and they are all so supportive. We said goodbye before we got into a taxi and went to the studio.

***

"Okay, what should I wear?"

"Don't worry, I already worked it out" Abby squealed before running off. She came back and laid her chosen outfit on my bed. It was a plain back peplum shirt and a pair of light blue shorts. "Put them on. I assure you, you will look gorgeous" She said before skipping out of the room. I put on the outfit and looked in the mirror. I must admit it did look quiet good.

"Okay, I'm done!" I said. Abby came in with a bag and smiled at me.

"You look great. Now here" She said with a big smile as she handed me the bag she was holding.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to get you a little present to say thank you and that I am proud of you" She said. I gave her a quick hug before pulling a shoe box out of the bag. I opened it and it revealed a brand new pair of converse. They were black with white polka dots on them.