Sunrise

"I can't believe you are leaving again" I whispered as Luke packed his bag. His blue suitcase was sitting on the end of the bed while I sat at the other end, hugging my knees and trying not to cry. Jackson was asleep next to me.

"I know, I wish I could stay" He said quietly as he sat down next to me. As much as I want Luke and the boys to go and live their dream and be happy, I wish that they could stay here with me and their families. I leant forward and wrapped my arms around him.

"I am going to miss you so much" I told him as I pulled away. "Please don't forget about me" I said as my lip began to tremble. "I know that there will be a lot of girls around you but please don't forget about me. I love you and I don't know what I would do if I lost you" I said and began to cry. I was scared that Luke was going to go find a new girl while he was away. Like he would see a girl that is more attractive than me. Talk to a girl who is funnier or smarter than me. Meet a girl who will steal his heart.

"baby..." He started but he stopped. He seemed at loss for words as he looked at me with sad eyes and wiped away my tears.

"Luke, promise me you won't forget about me. That you will still love me" I begged as I grabbed hold of his hand that was cupping my cheek.

"Olivia, we promised that we would always love each other. No matter where in this world we are. I promised that wherever you are, I would love you" He told me. "I love you Olivia and a bit of distance and time apart would never change that. You are my everything, my sunshine and I love you" He said before leaning forward and kissing me quickly and pulling away. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled against his neck.

"I love you too" I whispered. Once we finished packing majority of Luke's bag he moved it to the floor as sat next to me on the bed again.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled before he leant forward and pressed a kiss to my cheek. "Did you want to do anything?" He asked and I smiled.

"Lets order pizza and talk about random shit" I said and he laughed.

"This is why I love you" He said before kissing my cheek. He got up and held his hand out for me. I took it and stood up on the bed. I laughed as I walked over to the edge of the bed where he was standing and draped my arms over his shoulders. He smiled up at me as he placed his hands on my hips.

"I love you Luke"

"I love you Olivia" he said and I leant down to press a kiss to the top of his head. I was about hop off the bed but Luke picked me up. He carried me to the lounge and put me on the couch.

"You are a weirdo" I said quietly as he leant forward.

"So are you, that's why we get along so well" He smirked before pecking my lips. "What pizza do you want?" he asked.

"Surprise me" I told him and laughed and nodded before walking away. "Jackson!" I called up to try and get our new puppies attention. He didn't come so I wandered off to find him. "Jackson, come on. Come 'ere" I called out. I heard his bell that we had put on his collar jingle and I smiled. He emerged from the bedroom with a wagging tail. "Hey buddy" I cooed as he ran over to me. I laughed as I picked him up and he began to lick me. "You are just so cute!" I said with a big smile as I patted him.

Suddenly, I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I smiled as I turned my head to look at Luke. He smiled at me and leant forward to kiss my forehead.

"I am going to miss this" Luke said and I nodded. I closed my eyes as I leant my head back on Luke's shoulder. "Come on" Luke said and picked me up bridal style. I laughed as Jackson sat on my stomach and wagged his tail. Luke walked towards the lounge room and laid me down on the couch. When he laid me down Jackson started licking my face.