So Sick Of Saying Goodbye

End of February 2018

"What time are you leaving for the airport tomorrow?" I asked Luke as we packed his bag.

"Early." He said and I sighed. I placed my hand on his thigh and stood up to get a drink of water. I walked into the kitchen and poured my self a glass of water. As I placed the drink on the bench Luke appeared next to me leaning against the bench. "You okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm just going to miss you" I said quietly as I wrapped my arms around him and I buried my head in his chest. He pressed his lips to the top of my head quickly as he wrapped his arms around me tightly. We stood there for a few minutes before we made our way back to our bedroom to finish packing his bag. I folded his clothes and passed them to him to put in his bag.

"Luke, I need to tell you something" I said as he zipped up his bag. I leaned back against the bed and so did Luke.

"What's up?" I took a deep breath.

"I dropped out of Uni. I'm not going back this year" I said and he smiled at me. "You're happy about it?" I asked and he nodded.

"You hate it there and I want you to be happy so this will make you happy" He said as he wrapped his arms around me. "I already knew though. I heard you talking to Madi a while ago" He said and I smiled before kissing his cheek.

"I love you" I said with a smile and he chuckled.

"I know" He said and I laughed. He smiled at me as he gently cupped my cheek in his hand. "You are so beautiful" he whispered as he ran his thumb across my lips. A blush formed on my cheeks as his eyes stared into mine. He pressed his lips to mine softly as his hand went to the back of my neck. The hand that was on my waist went to the small of my back as he guided me to lay on the floor. His lips softly moved against mine as we kissed. He pulled away so that we could catch our breath and he smiled at me. "Wanna try?" He asked with one of his crooked smiles.

He attached his lips to my neck as I began to fumble with the button on his jeans. Luke pulled away and stood up on his knees. He grabbed my hands and I sat up. He stood up and pulled me up with him. He pushed me back on the bed softly and stood between my legs. I leant up on my elbows and he leant down to press his lips to mine.

"I love you" he whispered as he pulled back. He undid his pants and as he did I shuffled back on the bed until my back connected with the array of pillows and took off my shirt. He crawled on to the bed and I grabbed the bottom of his shirt. I slipped it off and his hands went to my shorts. His fingers fumbled with the buttons before he got it. He slipped them down my legs and discarded them to the floor before attaching his lips to mine. My hands went to the sides of his head as his hands went to my bra strap at my back.

"I'm going to miss you" I whispered as I pulled away. He pulled my bra away from my body. I leant back on the pillows as Luke began to pull away my underwear.

***

Luke and I laid in silence for a while. Our naked bodies pressed together. It was nearing seven oclock and we hadn't had dinner yet so I would have to get up and make it or we would have to order it.

"Luke?" I asked, my voice kind of rough.

"Yeah?" He asked as he turned his head to look at me.

"Do you want to just get some take out for dinner?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah I guess. It's up to you" He said with a smile before pressing his lips to my temple.

"Okay. Pizza?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Maybe pizza can be our always" He said with a smirk and I burst out laughing. Luke and I watched The Fault in Our Stars last night and we hadn't seen it forever.