Shopping

What the hell am I going to do?

That was the question that kept running through my mind. It's being about two hours since Luke went down stairs and I can't sleep. I just want him to come back to bed so that we can cuddle and talk it all out.

A fresh bunch of tears streamed down my cheeks at the thought of us breaking up again. I sobbed quietly into my pillow. I felt the bed dip beside me and a hand placed on my waist. I looked up and saw Luke looking at me with tear brimmed eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. My arms wrapped tightly around his neck as his wrapped around my waist.

"I'm sorry" He whispered. I pulled back and pressed my lips to his. I pulled away and he laid down, pulling me on top of him. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I got so pissed"

"it's okay, can we just talk about it tomorrow?" I asked as I rolled off of him. He nodded as he turned his body to the side and pulled me into his chest.

"I love you and I will fully support your decision" he whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my shoulder. He pressed light kisses to my skin as I cried quietly into his shoulder. After a few minutes we had both calmed down. I pulled away from him and rested my forehead on his.

"I love you Luke" I whispered, my lips grazing over his.

"I love you too baby, now go to sleep" He said before pressing his lips to mine. I cuddled closer to Luke's chest as he pulled the blanket over us. His grip tightened around me which caused me to feel safe and loved. Luke began to sing softly in my ear as we laid together. "I love you Liv, never forget that" I heard Luke say before drifting off to sleep.

***

"Luke! Wake up!" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes to see that Luke was sound asleep while Calum was trying to wake him up. "Oh, sorry Liv. I was just trying to get Luke up because we have to go soon" Cal told me.

"It's okay, I will get him up for you" I said with a slight yawn.

"Thanks" he said before walking out. I brought my hand up to Luke's face and pushed some of his hair out of his eyes lightly.

"Luke, wake up" I said. "Come on, wake up" I told him as I shook his shoulder lightly. He started to shift around slightly before his arms tightened around me slightly and he buried his face into the crook of my neck. "Luke, get up. You have work to do" I said in his ear. I wrapped my arms around him and brushed one hand through his hair at the back of his neck.

"No, I just want to stay with you and cuddle" He groaned as he pulled me incredibly closer. I started to press my lips to his shoulder and then to his neck. He groaned as I began to suck lightly on his sweet spot.

"Luke, I love you" I said and pulled away from him. "And I want to stay with you too but you have to go to work and I have to think about that offer you gave me" I said which caused him to pull away.

"What?"

"I never said no Luke, I need to think it all through before I actually go through with this" I told him and pushed his hair back again. He smiled at me before pushing me back against the bed and pressing his lips to mine.

"I love you" He whispered against my lips which caused me to smile. I pressed my lips against his and my hands travelled to his hair. I tugged lightly on the ends which caused him to groan loudly in pleasure. I smiled as I detached my lips from his and began to kiss his neck. I continued on the red mark I had left before and Luke grinded his hips against mine which caused me to moan loudly against his neck.