Dinner

I pressed play once I had made my cup of tea. I was currently in the house by my self. I was freezing even though I had the heater on. Currently I was watching Doctor Who, but because I was cold I decided to make a cup of tea to warm my self up. I was watching the episode titled 'Vincent & The Doctor'. This episode always makes me cry, it just makes me so emotional.

Ten minutes later, I was getting to the sad part and the door opened. I pressed pause and turned around to see the four people I am currently living with.

"Hey baby, what're you doing?" Luke asked as he walked up to me. I smiled up at him and he pressed a kiss to my cheek. He looked at the TV then back at me. "Why are you watching this episode? It makes you cry" he said as he sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You remembered" I said as I looked at him in surprise at the fact that he remembered that small fact about me.

"Of course I did, but why this episode?"

"I don't know, it's a brilliant episode" I told him. Luke nodded.

"It is a brilliant episode, come on. Press play" he smiled down at me. I picked up the remote and pressed play before laying my head on his shoulder. By time the sad bit was done a few tears had fallen down my cheeks. Luke hugged me tightly and wiped away a stray tear.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded. "You sure?"

"Yeah" I smiled up at him before pressing my lips to his.

"You two are such nerds" Michael scoffed as he sat down on the couch.

"Oh like you can talk" Luke said with a shake of his head. Ashton and Calum came into the room and sat down on the couch. Ash sat next to me and they put a movie on. Luke pulled me closer to his side and kept shuffling around to try and get comfortable.

"Luke" I groaned. "Sit still" I told him.

"I can't get comfortable though" He said with a small pout. I laughed slightly.

"Lay down" I told him. He kicked off his shoes and laid back on the couch. He rested his head on my lap and smiled up at me. I ran my fingers through his hair a few times and smiled back. "Better?" I asked him.

"Better" He said before placing a hand on my knee and looking at the TV. After a few minutes I looked down to see Luke was asleep. I laughed lightly at him and I heard Ashton laugh as well.

"He's wrecked. He could hardly sleep while you two were apart, he was really worried about you. Do you know why? Because he refused to tell us" Ashton said as he looked at me.

"Yeah, about two days after you guys left I, um, I" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before continuing. "I relapsed" I told Ashton, but the other two were listening.

"I'm sorry Liv, I really am" Ashton gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. "We are all here if you want to talk okay? We all understand what you are going through, we went through it with Luke so we will go through it with you. We promise you are not alone in this"

"Thanks guys, it means a lot" I said with a smile to each of them. We all looked back to the movie but i couldn't concentrate. I picked up my phone and checked the time. 7:38pm. "Would you guys like something to eat?" I asked them. There was a chorus of yes's which caused me to laugh. I tried to lift Luke's head off of my lap without waking him but it failed when his eyes fluttered open.

"Where are you going?" He asked, his voice was raspy and deep from his recent slumber.

"To make dinner, would you like to come help me?" I asked him and he nodded. He got up first and I was about to but instead Luke picked me up bridal style and carried me to the kitchen.