Breakfast

"You guys were amazing!" I exclaimed as Luke wrapped his arms around me. They just played Wembly Stadium and I couldn't be more proud of them. I remember when I first saw them play together in Luke's lounge room.

I cried into Luke's shoulder as the emotions overwhelmed me.

"Why are you crying baby?" He asked as he pulled back.

"I'm just so proud of you" I told him as I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"Aw" He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up so that I was the same height as him. "Look at me baby" he said and I pulled away to look him in the eye. He had a massive smile on his lips and a bead of sweat running down the left side of his cheek. "I love you and thank you for supporting us through this" he said before kissing me quickly.

"I love you too" I said as I pulled away and he put me back on my feet. I let go of him so that he could hug his mum. Ashton came up to me and I hugged him tightly. "I'm really proud of you boys, you know that right?" I asked and he did his famous giggle in my ear as he pulled away.

"I realised" he said and I laughed before hugging him again. Calum came over and I hugged him too and told him how proud I was of him while doing it. Michael was the last to get a hug from me but deffinatly not the least. When I pulled away from Michael and stepped back, Luke walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Right, you boys have to go back to the hotel and rest up because we are going out to breakfast tomorrow morning" Liz said and the boys nodded. We all headed back to the hotel and wondered up to our rooms.

"Hey! Luke! Liv!" One of the boys called out, we turned around to see Ashton running up to us. "Did you guys want to come over to my room tonight? So we can all just hang out and stuff"

"Sure mate, but I just need to shower so we will be over in about 45 minutes" He said and I laughed.

"He means an hour" I told Ash and he laughed before nodding and walking off.

"An hour, what do we need an hou-" Luke started but I cut him off with a kiss. I pulled away and he smiled goofily at me. "Oh, did you want to d-"

"No!" I said loudly with a laugh as we continued down the hall way to our room. "I just want to spend some alone time with you" I told him and he smiled as we stopped in front of our room. Luke pulled out the key card from his pocket and opened the door before lifting me up bridal style and walking in. The door shut behind us as he walked over to the bed. I started to laugh as he dropped me on the bed and laid down next to me.

"Can we cuddle?" he asked with a playful pout.

"Yes, after you have had a shower though" I told him.

"Would you like to join me?" He asked as he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"no, just go. I will be right here when you get back" I said and pecked his nose with my lips.

"Fine" He groaned, dragging out the i. I laughed as he messed up my hair and walked away.

"You are so annoying!" I yelled out playfully as I sat up and began to untangle my hair.

"I try" He said before walking into the bathroom. I shook my head as I walked over to my suitcase to change. Instead of getting one of my shirts, I picked up one of Luke's. I took my shirt off and threw it on top of my suuitcase and as I was about to pick up Luke's shirt I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pick me up.

"Luke!" I yelled as he ran over to the bathroom. I struggled to get out of the strong grip he held me in. He quickly made his way for the shower and I screamed. "Don't you dare! Luke! No!" I yelled as he put me down in the shower straight under the water. I turned around to see Luke's nearly bare body, as he only had his boxers on. He was laughing at me and I hit his arm.