Kisses and Pizza

"Luukke!" I groaned.

"Oliviaaaa!" He mocked with a smirk as he looked at the TV.

"I'm bored" I mumbled as I leant my head on his shoulder.

"Well play FIFA with me" He said as he continued to play the game on the bus. Yeah, we are in America! San Francisco to be exact! So exciting. We got here two days ago and the first show is tonight, which is awesome. The tour should go for just the start of April, which isn't long but it is still awesome. They even have there own tour bus, which they named 'Gus Bus Junior'. They are honestly such dorks.

"But I don't know how to play" I said and pulled out my phone and started to go through twitter. The fans were mainly asking for follows, so I did just that. I followed as many people as twitter let me. About twenty minutes later I had completed my goal and I locked my phone.

"Hey, we have to go to the venue and do sound check" Michael said as he poked his head into the room at the back of the bus. I got up and went to my bunk. I got out a jumper and a pair of black vans. I slipped them on before picking up my bag. I put my headphones, wallet, hair ties, phone and a few other things in there before walking to the front of the bus where I met Ashton, Calum and Michael.

"Hey" I smiled to the three of them. Calum smiled at me and so did Michael but Ashton just sat there staring at the ground with a frown on his lips. Once Luke came out, we got off of the bus and made our way to the venue. Lately Ashton has been acting really strange. He has hardly being his usual happy self.

Once I was done with sound check I sat down on one of the seats and watched the boys. Luke smiled at me every now and then. They sung 'She Looks So Perfect' and 'Heartache On The Big Screen' before they finished. The show would start in two hours so that gave us some time to hang out a little.

"want to go get some food?" Michael asked us all. We all agreed apart from Ashton.

"Nah, I will stay here" He murmured as he sat on the couch. What on earth is wrong with this boy and what has he done with our crazy friend?

"Come on Ash, please come with us" I said and he looked at his hands before shaking his head. "What's wrong Ash? You seem upset"

"Nothing, just leave me alone" He said to us before getting up and stalking out of the room.

"What was that about?" I asked as I turned around to see Luke, Calum and Michael.

"No idea, but lets go" Luke said as he held his hand out for me to take.

"No, you guys go. I am going to hang out with Ash. See if I can cheer him up" I told them. "I will see you later" I said before kissing Luke's cheek.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he placed a hand on my waist.

"I'm fine, just go" I smiled. "I love you"

"I love you too" He said before pecking my lips and leaving with Calum and Michael. I walked out of the dressing room and down the hall until I was outside. I walked over to the bus and opened the door. I walked up the few steps into the bus and began my search for Ash.

"Ash?" I said loudly. "Ashton? You in here?" I said as I walked further onto the bus. I walked back to the bunks. I saw Ashton's bunk was empty so I went to the little lounge area at the back of the bus. There he was, sitting on the couch staring at his phone with tear filled eyes. "Ash?" I asked him. His head snapped up to look at me. He wiped his eyes and shoved his phone in his pocket.

"I thought you were going with the others" Ash said and I shook my head as I walked over to him. I sat next to him and put a hand on his knee.