Disconnected

*Ashton's POV*

Today was the day that I was going on my date with Becky. I am really nervous because I don't want to embarrass my self in front of her or say something wrong. I looked at my reflection in the mirror again. I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans (Duh), a black singlet and a red plaid shirt over the top.

I checked the clock that was hanging up against the wall. 30 minutes until I pick her up.

I sighed as I picked up my phone and checked my messages. Nothing. That's good. She hasn't bailed on me yet.

I shoved my phone in my pocket and checked that I had my wallet and keys before walking out to the kitchen where my brother was sitting doing homework. I smiled at the him before sitting down at the table with him.

"Hey little man, what are you doing?" I asked as I looked at his book.

"Homework" He said as he looked up at me with a big grin. "We have to talk about someone we look up to"

"Who are you writing about?" I asked him with a smile.

"You" He said with a big grin and I my smile grew. I stood up and knelt down beside his chair.

"I love you buddy. You are the best" I told him as I hugged him tightly.

"Love you too Ash" He said as he wrapped his small arms around me. I miss Harry and Lauran so much when I am gone. They mean so much to me and not been able to be around for them if they ever needed me makes me sad. I love them so much and I can't show them that because I am never here. "Where are you going?" Harry asked as I pulled away from him.

"On a date" I told him with a smile.

"Is she pretty?" He asked and I laughed and shook my head.

"She is absolutely beautiful" I told him as I pushed his hair out of his face. He pushed my hand away from him with a laugh before putting his hair back where it was. I messed it up again and Harry laughed again, so did I.

"Well, I had better go little dude. I will see you later okay?"

"Okay, bye Ash" He said and gave me a hug. I laughed slightly as I hugged him tightly. Once I pulled away I messed up his hair once more and I laughed before making my way towards the front door. I went out to my car and drove to the coffee shop that I was meeting her at. When I found a car park I took a deep breath before getting out and walking in. I was a bit early so I took a seat and waited for her.

After about five minutes she wandered in. She was wearing a pair of dark jeans and grey Game Of Thrones shirt with a pair of boots. She saw me and I waved. She gave me a big smile as she walked up to me.

"Hi" She said as she sat down in the seat next to me.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm great thanks. How are you?" She asked me.

"I'm great thank you" I said. We talked for a while before I got up and bought us both a hot chocolate. Once we got them we went for a walk around the streets before heading towards the beach.

After spending some alone time with Becky I realised how funny she was and how she had a nerd streak within her. She was also quite passionate about the things she loved.

While we were at the beach we got an icecream each and sat on one of the tables so that we could eat, look at the view of the beuatiful ocean and talk to one another. The date went really well and before I knew it we had to go our sperate ways.