Relax

"Uncle Cal's here! Uncle Cal's here!" I heard Ellie yell as she ran into the room. I groaned and buried my head into Luke's neck as Ellie and Macy jumped on the bed. Luke wrapped his arms around me and looked at the girls.

"What's the matter?" He asked them and I pulled back to look at them. I turned around in Luke's arms so that I was facing the girls.

"Mummy, Daddy, Uncle Cal's here! Get up!" Ellie said excitedly. I smiled brightly at my two beautiful girls and Luke chuckled.

"Is he awake?" I asked with a smile and they shook their head. "Why don't you go wake him up" I said and they looked at each other with wide eyes before bolting out of the room. I laughed and turned around. "What time is it?" I asked Luke before yawning. Luke rolled over and checked his phone.

"7:06" He said before looking back at me. I sighed before kissing him quickly. "Come on, we better get up and feed the little devils" He said with a laugh. I smiled as he got out of bed and pulled on a shirt. When he turned to look at me I pouted. "What's the matter?" he asked with a frown as he sat down on the bed and placed a hand on the back of my thigh, just under my bum.

"I just want to cuddle" I said and his smile grew.

"I will cuddle you later, I promise" He smiled. I held up my hand and extended my pinkie towards him.

"Pinkie promise?" I asked and he laughed before wrapping his pinkie around mine.

"Pinkie promise" He said before kissing my finger and then my lips. He got off the bed and walked into the ensuite. I stretched before getting out of bed and picking up James who looked like he had just woken.

"Good morning baby" I smiled as I began to sway him slightly. I walked down stairs and made my way to the spare room. I walked in to see Calum sitting up against the head rest of the bed with the girls in front of him. He had his guitar and I smiled as he sung them a song.

I walked to the kitchen and placed James in his highchair with a toy on the tray. I got his bottle ready before picking him up and going to the lounge room. Luke walked down the stairs a short time later and he walked in the room.

"Where are the little devils?" He asked and I laughed.

"With Cal" I said and he nodded.

"Ah" He said and I nodded. "How is my little man?" He asked and sat down with me.

"Did you want to feed him?" I asked and he smiled brightly.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Luke, this is your second day home. This is your second day with your only son, I think you should spend some time with him. To catch up with the time you missed" I said with a smile and he nodded. I passed him over and handed him the bottle. He started to feed his only son and smiled brightly at him.

"He is so cute Liv" He said happily as he continued to watch him. "Thank you for being such an amazing mother to our kids. I love you so much and I am so proud of you" I pressed my lips to his quickly before laying my head on his shoulder.

"I think he looks kind of like you," I said with a small smile. "Especially his eyes. They are your eyes" I told him and he chuckled. I placed my hand carefully on the top of James' head and ran my thumb slowly along his forehead. "I think his hair will be the same as yours and Ellie's" I said and he looked at me.

"I love you" he smiled.

"I love you too" I said with a smile that mirrored his.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there when he was born" He told me as he looked down at James who had now finished his bottle.