Cuddles

"I love you too Luke" I whispered to him calmly but inside I was panicking like crazy.

"I don't know how to show you how much I love you Olivia and this is the only way I can think of doing it" He said and opened the box to reveal a beautiful silver ring with a flower pattern engraved around the band. It had no jewel on it or anything. "I'm not asking you to marry me, because we are to young for that but I would like to make a promise between the two of us" He said quietly. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes out of joy.

"And what would the promise be?" I asked him with a big smile.

"To always love each other no matter what happens or where we are" Luke told me with a smile. "I just want you to be able to see this ring and feel loved. So, in those moments when you reach for your blades you will see this ring and think of me. Think of how much I love you and care for you. I love you so much and I want to be with you for ever Olivia"

"I love you too" I said before leaning up and pressing my lips to his. "I love you so, so much" I mumbled against his lips as happy tears began to fall down my cheeks.

"So, do you promise to always love me? Because i promise to always love you, wherever you are in this world" He asked me and I nodded. He took out the ring and took my hand in his. He slipped the ring on to my ring finger and I smiled at it.

"I love you Luke"

"I love you Olivia" I smiled up at him and pressed my lips to his once again.

***

"Olivia! Are you and Luke engaged?!" Calum called out across the living room as we sat on the couch the next morning.

"What?" I asked him as I looked at him. He laughed.

"Everyone on twitter thinks that you and Luke are engaged"

"What? How?"

"Well, they kind of have pictures of you. There were some people out in London last night and they took photos of the two of you"

"Shit" I mumbled. "Luke!" I yelled out.

"Will you keep it down?" Michael groaned as he walked in to the room.

"Had a little bit to much to drink aye Mike?" Calum said loudly and I laughed.

"Yeah?" Luke said as he walked into the room with two cups of tea. He placed them on the coffee table and collapsed next to me.

"People on twitter think we are engaged" I told him as i brushed some hair off his forehead.

"Oh, I will tweet them"

"Why don't we make a video?" I said and he agreed. I quickly ran upstairs and fixed my hair and applied a little bit of make up before going back down stairs to Luke. Ashton was there now and was holding Luke's phone.

"Ready?" Luke asked me as I walked over to him. He pressed a kiss to my forehead and I smiled. "You're wearing my shirt" He said as he pulled away from me. I nodded at him and he grinned at me. "Oh, one sec I just really need to pee" Luke said before running off. I laughed at him and looked at Ashton.

"You okay Liv?" He asked me and I nodded. "You sure?"

"Yeah, just nervous. Were they been mean Cal?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No, it's okay Liv. They will support you" He told me with a smile. "They all love you both so if they do send hate it's because they aren't true fans"