Packing

"Hey baby" Luke said as he walked over to me on the bed.

"Hi" I said as I closed my laptop and looked up at him. He leant down and pressed a soft kiss to my lips. I placed my hands on his cheeks and ran my fingers across his cheek bones as we kissed. He had been out all day do radio interviews and practicing so I haven't seen him today.

"We are all going out to dinner tonight because you guys are leaving soon. We are going in about an hour" He said on he he pulled away and I nodded, my hands still on his cheeks.

"Okay, I will start getting ready" I said as I dropped my hands from his cheeks and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why are you getting ready now? Can't we just cuddle for a while. I missed you today" He pouted and I laughed slightly before pecking his lips.

"I need to shower, get dressed and do my hair and makeup. That will take up the hour"

"Fine. Can I at least shower with you? Because I need one too" He asked with the pout still on his lips. "Pleasee?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. It doesn't matter what I say, he will shower with me either way.

"No Luke. I will be done soon, then you can shower"

"Aw why not?" He pouted at me.

"Because that shower is tiny" I said before kissing him quickly. I turned around and walked towards the bathroom. He ended up joining me eventually.

***

Once I had my shower, I dried my hair and I put on a black dress. I went shopping with Liz and the other mums because we had nothing to do and that's when I bought it. Luke insisted that I wore another dress because he loves it when I wear dresses, I don't know why but he does. It was quite a pretty dress. The skirt flared out slightly and rested about halfway down my thigh and the top was kind of tight but hugged my curves perfectly, there was also a big bow on the back. The straps were thick but I put on a white cardigan over the top to cover my arms.

I slipped on a pair of my low top, black converse before I made my way over to the bathroom door. I knocked on the bathroom door to see if Luke was nearly finished in the shower because I needed to apply my makeup.

"Lukey?" I asked.

"yeah?"

"We have to go soon and I need to apply my make up. Do you mind if I come in? there is no mirror out here" I told him.

"Sure thing baby" He said and I opened the door. I walked in and picked up my make up bag. I was putting on my mascara and Luke had left to get dressed. I did one last swipe on my lashes before I saw Luke walk in and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He buried his head in my neck and looked at me im the mirror through his lashes. "I don't get why you put that on. I mean, you look beautiful without it"

"But I don't feel beautiful" I said as I picked up my lip balm.

"Well you should, because you are so fucking beautiful" He said as he began pressing kisses up my neck. "But I will love you no matter what you look like. You could be bald with one leg and I would love you" He said and I laughed as placed my make up bag back where it was originally.

"You are a weirdo" I said with a small smile as I turned around. I looked up at him and he had a goofy smile across his lips. "What?" I asked and he shook his head before kissing me softly, his hands on the small of my back.

"Luke! Liv!" We heard someone call. I pushed Luke away with a laugh and ran out of the bathroom. He ran after me and wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up.

"Luke! Put me down!" I yelled as I kicked my feet.

"Come on you weirdo's, we are leaving" I heard Michael's voice behind Luke and I laughed at Luke. Luke put me down and pressed a kiss to my neck.