18

"Bye mum, bye dad" Luke said as he gave each of them a hug. "It was nice to see you again" He said when he pulled away from his mum.

"It was nice to see you too Luke. Stay safe and take care of Olivia" Liz said and he nodded. I said goodbye to them as well and Liz said to call her if I had any issues. I thanked her before Luke and I lined up to board the plane.

"I am so excited that you are coming with me" he said and he kissed the top of my head as he had his arm over my shoulders.

"I know, I can't wait to see the boys again" I said as I laid my head against his chest. I looked up at him and smiled. He leant down and pressed his lips to mine softly.

"I love you" He mumbled against my lips. I smiled into the kiss as I turned and placed my hands on the back of his neck as I continued to kiss him. I pulled away and smiled up at him.

"I love you too" I told him with a huge smile.

***

"Are the boys meeting us?" I asked as we walked off the plane. He shook his head as he looked to the floor and pulled his beanie over his head in attempt to hide himself.

"Did you want to put your hair up in a bun or something so that if people are here they won't notice you? Because they only really see pictures and videos of you when your hair is out" He said and I nodded before pulling my hair back. We made our way out into the airport in Madrid. The boys had a few days off and they start doing stuff on the 18th (two days after Luke turns 18).

"So, where do we go after Madrid?" I asked and Luke smiled as his hand entwined with my own.

"Back to the UK and then New York" He told me and my eyes went wide.

"New York?!" I asked him and he chuckled before nodding. "Oh wow. I've never been to New York before" I told him and he smiled as he kissed my temple. We were escorted through the airport with a security guard just in case things got messy. We got into a car that took us to the hotel we would be staying at.

When we got to the hotel we got out of the car and made our way inside quickly. We went straight up to our room and Luke opened the door for me.

"There is no magnificent view like there was in London and we are sharing with Ashton, sorry baby"

"Luke, I don't care about the view. I just want to be with you" I said and he laughed as he wrapped his arms around me. "What's so funny?" I smiled up at him and he pressed his lips to my nose.

"Nothing, you are just adorable" He said before his hands went to my butt and he picked me up. I smiled at him as he walked towards the bed. When he got there, he dropped me onto my back and climbed over me before laying down on top of me.

"Geez Luke!" I groaned as all of his weight was on top of me. "get off me boy!" I yelled at him and he laughed before rolling off of me and pulling me on top of him.

"Much better" He whispered. I smiled as his hands roamed from my back up to my neck. Once his hands reached my neck he pulled my head down so that I could kiss him. "I love you so much" He breathed before his lips attached to my own. I smiled and my hands grabbed the fabric of his shirt on the side of his body. He pulled away and smiled at me. "Come on, lets go find the boys. They wanted to see you as soon as you got here"

"Okie dokie" I said as I got off of him. Luke guided me out of our hotel room and towards the Cal and Michael's hotel room.

"They will probably be in Cal and Mikes room but if not then I have no idea where they are" He said with a small laugh as he knocked on the door. I heard some one yell and the door flew open.