Seven

Sonya

Stella opened the door to our room. My eyes widen when I saw the room I was speechless for the fact we have a lot of space. The room was colorful and then another side of the room was a door that I guess is another room of the apartment.

"Look guys I have a roommate!" Bloom said opening the door to her room.

I look at the sign next to the other door that leads to another room. I smiled when I see that my fake name and Stella are going to be rooming together.

"Hey Stella look we are roommates!" I smiled at Stella.

"Great because it was my room I had last year!" Stella exclaimed with a huge smile.

Then I heard someone screaming in the room Bloom was in. Me and Stella ran into the room to see a planet on the ground screaming loudly and Bloom looking apologetic.

"Oh, sorry!" Bloom exclaimed as she looks very sorry as a girl with very long brown hair came quickly towards her plant and picked it up in her arms.

"No don't feel sorry! I just got in here before you guys and just started leaving my things all over the floor!" The girl said tickling the plant's chin with a sense of happiness for the plant. "This talking plant is my new creations, but my name is Flora!"

Flora has tan skin with narrow jade eyes, long honey brown hair with blonde within her bangs. Flora wears a green midriff, off-the-shoulder top with puffy sleeves, a fuchsia colored faux wrap short skirt decorated with strawberries, two sets of yellow bangle bracelets on each arm, and fuchsia colored platform sandals. When Flora was trying to shake our hands, she accidentally dropped the talking plant. She looked sad and started picking up the pieces of broken plant.

"My name is Bloom and this is my best friend Sonya!" Bloom exclaimed with happiness and I nudge Bloom for blowing our identities.

"Umm I mean I like the name Bloom so much that I would like you guys to call me that but my Varanda Callisto!"

"I would also like for you call me Sonya as a nickname but my real name is Fawn Reino!" I smiled brightly.

"Callisto and Reino, the fourth and fifth world of magic realms, they are both Alpha rings. Wow! Those realms are both a long way away from here! Hi, my name is Tecna!" Tecna explained and then introduced herself.

Tecna is a girl with magenta colored, asymmetrical bob-styled hair, teal eyes, and fair skin tone. She sports a soft purple and lime green vest top, soft purple flared fitted cropped pants and shoes of the same color. The lime green triangular zipper functions as a pager that can project images into the air.

"Hey Tecna, I'm Stella!" Stella smiled.

"Hey, I've heard about you!"

"Yea me too!" A unknown girl voice spoke from behind us.

We all turned around to see a girl with with fair skin, blackish blue hairshe has them tied in two short pigtails with her bangs straight cut, and blue eyes. She rocks a red one strap top, one purple colored armband with baggy jeans that sag so you can see her pink underwear, and red sneakers.

"By the way if you want to blow up your room give me and the girls aheads up!" The girl joked having me and everyone but Stella laughing. "But I'm Musa!"