Twenty-nine

Darcy

It was lunchtime at Cloud Tower and word went around the school that those stupid fairies snuck in our school and got away. Mirta overhears us, senior witches complaining about the Winx's break in and looks up at us. Mirta is a pale girl with freckles, grey eyes, and short burgundy hair that has a long blue streak in it, with a few beads separating it from the rest of her hair. She wears a frayed white shirt with a pumpkin decal in the middle, a gray shirt underneath that shirt, and a black vest that covers both. Her black skirt has a gray layer on it and is held up by two belts, white and dark red respectively. She wears dark red leggings underneath the skirt. Her black boots are knee-high with grey straps on them. She accessorizes with grey arm cuffs

"Those pixie losers had the nerve to sneak up on our turf!" Stormy proclaimed as she was angry as she slammed her fist on the table. "AND WE JUST LET THEM GET AWAY!!"

"A real witch would not let such an offense go unpunished!" I stated with my arms folded.

"And neither shall we, my dear Darcy. Since the power of the Dragon's not in the Solaria ring, we'll go find the true source of power and then use it to destroy their entire school!" Icy said with a evil smile on her pale face.

"Why do we hate the girls at Alfea so much? I mean that seems kinda old school," Mirta the little freshman witch said from across the cafeteria.

"Who is this gangly freshman talking to me?" Icy said as she glared at Mirta with hate.

"I'm just sayin', I mean in some ways, I think Alfea's kinda rockin'!" Mirta said as she had the whole cafeteria in a roar of laughter.

Stormy slams both her fists onto the table and mocks Mirta in a high pitch voice as the whole cafeteria laughing with her. Mirta looked around embarrassed and powerless. That little stupid Mirta she have a lot to learn before she could be a good witch like me and my sisters.

"Peace and Love!" Stormy continued to mock Mirta having the cafeteria still laughing at her.

"Huh?" Icy and I said together as we looked at Mirta with confusion.

Stormy laughs, and then all the other Cloud Tower students but Mirta and Lucy laugh. Mirta has tears welling up in her eyes and gets mad.

"Who let this wicca wannabe in here anyway? You're just so alternative, aren't you? So cutting edge. Let's all think outside of Pandora's Box and love each other, NOT!" Stormy said as she kept on embarrassing Mirta as she laughed at the end.

"Aww, the poor thing looks embarrassed...," I said as I snapped my fingers and an indigo blob appears. "...Let's help her save some face!"

The blob attaches itself to Mirta's face and she cannot seem to get it off. Everyone laughs. Lucy runs over to her, looking panic and also looks at the laughing witches. Lucy is very unattractive, with an elongated face and sharp, angular features. She has a thin, bony figure and stooped shoulders. Her eyes are a pale green. Her jagged, dark green hair falls to her waist and her uneven bangs hang past her eyes in places. She wears an off-white tank top that reveals her midriff and a checkered green-and-purple miniskirt with a belt over green tights, as well as red fingerless gloves that cover most of her forearms. She also wears violet military-style boots.

"It's not funny! She can't breathe!" Lucy shouted at me with a panicking look on her face as she tried to help her poor and embarrassed friend.

"Stupid freshman or should I say fresh meat!" I said as the blob disappeared from Mirta's face.

Mrs. Griffin walked into the cafeteria demanded the attention of the other witches immediately. She had her usual stern and not playing around attitude as soon as she walked before us.