Seventy - one

A/n: Before I start this chapter I want to give a shout-out to Onyrix999 for giving me the idea or a boost to use Emalia's inner battle with her powers to get her to have her Charmix power (from the last chapter). I forgot to shout her out in the last chapter and I'm so sorry about that. So thank you Onyrix999 for the idea!! I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!! And this whole chapter will be all about Sky, Bloom, and Daphne.

Sky

 "It's this way, wait here," Knut told Bloom and me walking ahead.

 Bloom and I were finally inside Cloud Tower. Knut had a little bit of trouble getting to Cloud Tower, but we luckily found of our way here. I have been inside Cloud Tower, and I never thought I would, but this school seems like all the weird nightmares I had at night. Cobwebs were everywhere like the school has not been cleaned in ages. Dust was scattered around the hallways even on the painting of witches that used to go to Cloud Tower. The corridors were dark but thanks to all the open windows to bring the dim cloud light inside the empty school. The hallways were empty like this tower was left abandoned. I glance over at Bloom as she seemed something was wrong with her. I wonder if she is still upset with me about the whole lying about my name and the Diaspora thing? Maybe she was worried about ever getting her powers back. It was part of my fault that Bloom and I and the whole Magix Dimension is under the Trix's control. 

 Maybe if I was honest in the beginning about who I was and who I was supposed to marry may be, perhaps we wouldn't be in this situation? I wanted to talk to Bloom, but what can I say to her to make things right? She'll probably don't want to talk to me, and I don't blame her. Bloom hasn't even looked at me since we got paired up together. I know Headmistress Faragonda brought Bloom and me here alone so I can make it up to her and hopefully get back on her right side. Knut's footsteps came back over to Bloom and me and he gave us the thumbs up saying things up ahead is clear for us to go. 

 Before Knut, Bloom, and I could walk ahead, an awful smell crept into the hallway of the school. The smell made my eyes water, and I covered my nose with my hands. I used one of my hand to wipe the tears from my eyes so I can see clearly. I wanted to throw up, but nothing can come out. I glance over at Bloom as she was covering her nose as well as coughing with watery eyes. Knut stood there as he seemed unfazed by the awful aroma that is moving through the hallway we were in. Knut eyes widen with fear like he knew something terrible was coming. I heard the scratching of the walls, and I glared up to see insects coming down the walls. Their scissors-like mouths clamp together right to finish this little trio out. 

 "Oh no! I knew it was those Beetleroaches!" Knut exclaimed as he pans around the room as the bugs were surrounding us. 

 "A what?" I got my sword out, ready to fight these bugs. 

 "A Beetleroaches is a garbage eating bugs!" Knut explained with his arms close to his chest like he didn't want the bugs to touch him. "They come in as an army!"

 "We can't attack them because if we do, then the Trix will know that we are here and the surprise attack will go up in flames!" 

 The Queen of the Beetleroaches was coming down after her army of insect. She seemed like she was coming towards me. I was going to attack, but Bloom words sketched into my mind. So I was fighting off my instincts of fighting the Queen and holding back. 

 "You're number's up!" A voice declares attacking the Queen. 

 "Look, the bugs are going away!" Bloom was shocked.