Fifty - one

Ice Cream Shop: Brandon (Sky)

I called Bloom and she sounded sad on the phone. So I decided to come and pick her up to take her to the ice cream shop to cheer her up. All Bloom could do was look sad and play around with her ice cream.

"Bloom are you okay?" I asked as I put my spoon down to listen to Bloom talk.

"Brandon, I was that close to pass that exam but I just couldn't summon my power," Bloom said sadly.

"Hey, don't get so bummed out about it. It's okay, it's just an exam!" I said trying to cheer Bloom up.

"Sonya, I mean Emalia couldn't try her powers but at the last minute it worked. I wondered my powers is so frustrating and lame!"

"But Bloom, your power's awesome! Come on!"

"Thing is, I can't control it! Sometimes it's like I can't connect to it at all,"

"Well it seems like Sonya, my bad Emalia couldn't do it either at first. Why don't you ask her how she did it and it will happen you!"

"Yea maybe that will work, but I believe that my powers are new to me. I need to figure out the source if my power and maybe I could get an idea on how it works!"

"That's a better idea! I could help you figure that out!"

"That's great to hear because I need you to take me to a dangerous place which is Cloud Tower if you are up to it!"

"Yea I'm up to it! I'll pick you up tonight!"

"Thanks Brandon you are the best!"

Bloom was over the table as she hugged me tightly. I hugged Bloom back, her giggle was making me smile with joy.

Cloud Tower: Mirta

I was in the Lecture Hall with all the other witches. Headmistress Griffin was explaining her favorite spell as she was sitting at her desk looking at and each witch in the lecture hall.

"My personal favourite is a revenge spell passed down from my Grandmother. It includes three different types of roadkill. Now you're to describe your favourite spells. You are first Mirta," Headmistress Griffin pointed to me making it dramatic.

I stood in front of Headmistress Griffin desk. Headmistress Griffin was looking at me with her usual stern unamused eyes as she waited to her my favorite spell.

"Uh, okay. It works best outdoors and it's most effective during a solar eclipse. Hold a gemstone above your head and say "friends forever" four times. The spell works quickly to bring you your very own best friend," I said to Headmistress Griffin as she was looking at me like I was weird and crazy.

"Excuse me! Did you say the spell makes a friend? Mirta, you fail, sit down!" Headmistress Griffin said as she pointed down to my seat.

I walked back to my seat with my head down. The other witches was laughing and making fun of me for what I said. I was embarrassed as I wanted to break down and cry.

"What a dork. She's so pathetic!" One student jeered at another student sitting next to her.

"Little loser wants a best friend!" The second student chuckled.

I sat back in my seat with my head still down. I suddenly looked up to see the Trix laughing at me. Put my head down again but I looked to the other side of the lecture room to see Lucy chuckling along with the other witches. I got up dismissing myself from the lecture hall as the laughter and jokes rang out of my ears as I walked to my room.