Twenty-two

The next day Sonya

I woke up from my sleep with the fight between me and Stella on my mind. I was basically up all night thinking about it, haunting me even when I was trying to close my eyes. Sighing and getting out of my bed I walked over to Stella's room door.

"Stella..... Stell I know you are in there!" I said knocking on the door but to no reply. "Stell I just want to say sorry about last night maybe I was going crazy and my powers got the best of me, I just want to say sorry by going shopping with you!"

Again no response from Stella so I decided to open her room door. When I opened her door, her room was still a mess from last night. This cause me to grew suspicious and I was about to tell the Winx about it until I accidentally bumped into Stella.

"What are you doing in my room?" Stella said angrily.

"I was coming to tell you I was sorry about last night and I came in here once I found out that you haven't came back from last night! Where have you been I was almost worried sick about you!" I replied acting like a mother to Stella.

"Dont worry about me and it was none of your business in the first place!"

"Well it is my business when the Trix are still out there trying to steal your scepter! You could almost dead or worst lose your powers!"

"Oh shut up about it but speaking of my scepter do you know where it's at?"

"Heck no remember I was in the kitchen, and you look for it yourself since you want to come back so late!"

I walked away from Stella kinda regretting apologizing to her but I also knew something as wrong with her. I'm going to get to the bottom of it but first I need to see my Gynosphinx baby!

Flora

"STUPID DORM! AHHHHHHH!" I heard from Stella's room.

"What is going on?" I said rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes.

"The only way to find out is to look in Stella's room!" Bloom suggested as she was getting out of her bed.

We walked to Stella's room to it's absolute mess but messier than before. Stella threw one of her dresses at me and Flora. On the other end of Stella's room the door to Musa and Tecna room open to reveal Musa and Tecna.

"Stella!" Bloom and I shouted getting Stella's attention.

"Hiya, what's up?!" Stella replied with a apologetic smile on her face.

"We were going to ask that. What are you doing in there? What's with all the noise?" Tecna replied with her hands on her hips.

"Ah, nothing. Just...just doing a little cleaning. A little reorganizing," Stella responding still looking for something.

" So what time did you get in last night? We didn't hear you," Bloom questioned with wondered.

"How did the date go? We expect every detail!" I said with a smile.

"The date went and I came back late, okay?" Stella questioned as she continued to look for something in her room.

"Wait you are not getting off that easily! Cmon tell,tell!" Bloom exclaimed with excitement.

"Uh, it was very romantic....." Stella replied still moving her stuff around in search of something.

"Did he walk you home? Did he kiss you good night?" Bloom continued to question.

"Uh come on! Don't you people have your own lives!? How totally pathetic! Uh!" Stella said pushing all of us out of her room and slamming the door in our faces.

"I'll show her pathetic!" Musa said angrily but Bloom and I stopped her.

"It's not worth it!" I said still holding Musa back.

"Yea I agree Musa leave her alone," Bloom said staring sadly at the door of Stella's room.

"Have anyone notice where is Sonya?" Tecna asked with wonder.

"She may have a dose of rude Stella for breakfast this morning," Musa replied axing sarcastic.

"She may be in Nurse Ofelia's office looking at her new fairy pet or she is on her way to breakfast!" I replied with a smile.

End of Professor Wizgiz's class: Bloom

Me and the Winx walked out of Professor Wizgiz class but we stopped by the right side of the door to talk.

"Guess Little Miss All-That decided not to come to class!" Musa said with an attitude.

"Something must of really troubling her. I hope she's okay!" Flora said worriedly.

"Who cares? She was beyond rude this morning!" Tecna said clutching her book close to her chest.

"I agree with Tecna she was way out of line this morning even if it might not be her at all!" Sonya said with her hands on her hips.

"I know but still!" Flora stated with her head down.

"She's our friend. Something's up. Let me go check on her real quick," I said walking towards our apartment.

"That's the best idea since you're the one with a good judgement," Musa said with her arms crossed.

"What about Professor Palladium's class?" Flora questioned with worry.

"I'll be back before you know it! Just give me a minute!" I replied racing down the hallway to our apartment.

I raced inside our apartment to see everything is trashed. I gasped when I saw the mess on our floors.

"Stella!" I shouted through the silent apartment. "Stella! You in here?"

I opened the door to Stella's room to see everything in there is still a mess from before.

"We missed you in..." I said to no one in a room opening another door. "Stella this is not funny where are you?"

I opened the door to Tecna and Musa's dorm door and walks up. Stella closes the door shut after she was hiding behind the door with an evil stare glooming on her face.

"Well welcome to the party, Bloom!" Stella said with the same state on her face.

"Huh?" I replied with confusion.

Stella started to walk towards me as I was walking back because of fear.

"Hey we, we were uh...worried about you Stella?" I said out of fear.

"Really? How sweet. Now, I'm looking for something and I need you're help. What's wrong?" Stella questioned me still with the same look on her face.

"Nothing just chill out Stella!" I said with worry.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING SCARING MY SISTER?" Some one shouted in the distance.

I turn my head and see Sonya with her hands on her hips. Sonya walked over towards me and she started cracking her knuckles ready to fight.

"Son I'm glad you are here!" I said in relief.

"And I'm happy I came here in the nick of time!" Sonya said with a smile.

"AHHHHHH!" Stella shouted as she threw a chair as me and Sonya dodge them.

"See that's where you are going to mess up!" Sonya said with an angry look.

"Oh I'm just getting started!" Stella said with a evil smile.