Special Message From The Author

In my last journal, I wrote "Don't ever let anyone tell you that you have no reason to smile". Well, now I feel like giving you my message of life. I'll do my best, since I only do this when someone is feeling down.

---

Life is life. There will always be ups and downs. Every high will have its fall back. Every low will have its rise. Sometimes you don't recognize it. And that's okay.

There are times in life where you rather be somewhere else. Want a different lifestyle. A better body, look, or style. And that's okay.

There will be times when all you really want to finis cry. When you won't recognize the good thing in life. When you'll take people for granted. And that's okay.

Because one day, it'll all click, every mistake you make is made for a reason. There is no such thing as a mistake. Because every 'mistake' that is made means that there is something better than the original path you wanted to take.

Take me for an example. In 5th grade is the year I chose to play the String Bass. At the time, I didn't want to play the bass. I wanted to play the Cello. But I forgot what it was called, and said, "I want to play the String Bass" instead. And with that teeny tiny little mistake... Here I am today. I am in band, because the String Bass can be in any instrumental group. If I didn't have band I wouldn't know over half my friends. Or even the love of my life. I wouldn't have met Danielle. Or RJ. Or David. I wouldn't be in drama club. It was because of David that I joined. An that means I wouldn't know Kate, or Sydney, Molly, or Bailey. I wouldn't know Mac very well either. All of these people, all just because I forgot what a Cello was called.

Do you see?

And Always remember that you were brought here to this Earth for a reason. Whether it be big or small... You make a difference in everyone's life. You may think you're small in someone's life. But you can be the best thing that's happened to them. I remember feeling worthless at one point in time. But I've learned that I've helped so many people from dark times. I've saved a few people from suicide. And I didn't even know. Just by saying hello. And becoming their friends.

It's amazing of just a simple greeting can do. It's amazing of what something so natural of a smile can do to someone's day. So, don't forget...

Keep Smiling.

~Sharpie