34| You're the One That I Want

Patrick

"I want to go as something sexy" I claim as Danny and I look at Halloween costumes.

The Hawks were having a Halloween party downtown and I was a little too excited. But I loved being around the team and loved dressing up so it was a win win for me.

"You really want my dressed sexually in front of your co-workers" she asks.

"Okay, maybe not that sexy" I say and she giggles. "How about a football player and a cheerleader" I ask holding up the costumes.

"How about no. Our relationship is too complicated for us to go as the most cliche Halloween costume out there" she claims.

"You have a point" I admit putting it back. We look around some more and laugh at the more ridiculous outfits.

"I got it" I say walking over to another rack. I pick up a Grease outfit and hold it up. "Get it... because you're Danny" I say and she smiles.

"You want me to dress up as Danny Zuko" she asks.

"No, I just think it's ironic and you love the love stories so I figured it would be cute" I shrug.

"It would be. I love it" she claims.

"And I love you" I say kissing her soft cheek. We quickly get our outfits and head home to change.

I change in the bedroom and she uses our bathroom. I comb my hair back then spray paint it black before styling it. After getting all the black off of my hand I pull on the black pants and tank top that came with the outfit. I throw on black shoes and I was technically done.

"Dear god, you might have to cut me out of these pants. Holy shit these things are snug" she says and I shake my head.

"Are you almost done" I yell back.

"Yeah, let me just get my colon out of my appendix" she yells back and I laugh. Only her.

Finally she comes out of the bathroom and lets out a long breath. Meanwhile mine gets stuck in my throat as my eyes search her. Her pants were indeed very tight showing off her beautiful curves. The black belt with a gold buckle holding everything together. She wore a black shirt that hung off her shoulders with small straps. She had on a pair of red high heels making her legs look impossibly long and her lips match her shoes. She had 70's style makeup on and her her black hair curled and pinned up. She looked like she walked straight out of the movie and straight into my heart.

"Holy fucking shit... Danielle" I trial off.

"Did you just call me by my real name? That's new" she giggles.

"I don't even remember what I just said so I'm going to say this... damn" I say and she smiles.

"I hope you like it because I will never be able to get in this again" she laughs.

"That's okay. This is pretty good" I say grabbing her hips and pulling her into me.

"And look at you. Your hair looks great" she smiles.

"I wouldn't touch it too much unless you want your hands to turn black" I warn and she backs away.

We drive over to the address Stan sent us and I have to admit, I was impressed. There was a bar and a live DJ and plenty of places to mingle.

I pull Danny over to my favorite couple and stop in front of them.

"Oh... my... god... you guys look amazing" Patrick Sharps wife Abby says.