✔Bangchingu✔

Third person

Gfriend was going up onto the stage as they were going to perform. As they went on the stage Ailee follows them and started performing. As they perform rain starts to pour onto the girls. Once done performing they were going to introduce themselves but as Sowon was about to countdown she didn't feel any more raindrops. As she looked to her side she saw Jin holding a clear umbrella. She was surprised by his action and Jin was standing by her as fans saw Jin's action they were shocked but some were cheering as Jin came out from behind. The other girls looked shocked but shocked Eunha most was when Jungkook came out with an umbrella. Jungkook was standing by Eunha holding an umbrella. Taehyung and Jimin go out but security tried to stop them but they just went out into the rain and walked up to Yerin and Yuju. As Jimin looked at Yuju she turned her head and they had made eye contact. Jimin was taller than Yuju by about 3 inches. They looked away blushing as Taehyung was just staring at Yerin and Yerin was looking away trying not to make eye contact. J-Hope grabbed an umbrella from one of the security guards. He walked over to Sinb and Sinb looks at him surprised by his action. As she looked at him, he turned his head and smiled. Sinb turned away blushing at Sinb. Suga and Namjoon had made their way to Umji and Ailee. As Suga looked at the maknae he smiled his gummy smile at her and Umji smiled and didn't look at him since she was shy towards him. Namjoon remembered when he was an MC for the 2016 Kcon with Ailee, he really enjoyed doing that with her. He liked how they laughed together. They were smiling secretly as they thought of the memory they had together.

"Can you guys introduce yourself?" The MC asked as he came out holding a mic and cards

"2!3! Annyeonghaseyo Yeoja Chingu imnida." Gfriend said in unison

"2!3! Annyeonghaseyo Ailee imnida." Ailee said through her mic

"2!3! Bang-tan. Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida." BTS said unison through Gfriend and Ailee's mic.   

"So we have Yeoja Chingu, Bangtan Sonyeondan, and Ailee together. Can we hear their fans out there?" The MC asked and they can hear shouts and screams coming from the crowd. 

"Do we want to see BTS dance to a Gfriend song?" The MC asked and screams and shouts come from the crowd again. "Alright Gfriend what song?" The MC asked Gfriend.

"Me Gustas Tu," Sowon said through her mic. The girls grab the umbrellas and stand back as they danced to Me Gustas Tu. Music started to play and BTS started to dance to it. Fans were chanting the song as they danced. As the song finished Gfriend and Ailee was laughing at them.

"Do we also want to see Gfriend and Ailee dance to a BTS song?" The MC asked the crowd and the glass bead lightsticks were in the air. "What song BTS?" The MC continued

"I Need U," Jimin said as he grabs a hold of Yuju's mic. The music played and Gfriend and Ailee did the choreography flawlessly. 

"Can you all dance to I Need U?" The MC asked as he was shocked by the perfect choreography Gfriend and Ailee did. They all nodded while their fans were chanting.

"KIM SOJUNG, JUNG YERIN, JUNG EUNBI, CHOI YUNA, HWANG EUNBI, KIM YEWON! YEOJA CHINGU! AILEE!" The fans screamed

"KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, JEON JUNGKOOK! BTS!" Another round of chants.

They closed their umbrellas and as they closed it they felt rain drops fall harder and started to dance to it. The music started to play and it was starting from the beginning. As they finished they were soaking wet from the rain. 

"I think you guys did enough, you guys can go and change," The MC said and clapping. As they were walking Yuju had slipped cause of the rain. Jimin helped her up and walked together backstage. 

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked as he was holding Yuju's waist and arm.

"Ne, Sunbae," She said and nodded at Jimin

"Hey, both of you let's go," Namjoon said. People gave them towels and they went to the dressing room to change. Gfriend's manager got them a cake and instead of the eating it Gfriend and Ailee brought it to BTS' room. Yuju knocked on the door and Jimin had opened the door and she hid behind Sowon. 

" Annyeonghaseyo, we wanted to give you cake for being nice to us and helping Yuju up," Sowon said and handed Jimin the cake

"You can come in and we can share the cake," Jimin said and Sowon nodded and pushed Yuju in first. As they walked in the other guys were either getting their hair done or in the bathroom changing clothes. As each member came out of the bathroom they greeted the girls. Jimin was cutting the cake along with Jin. Jin passes out the cake to each person. 

As the minutes went the show was ending and they started to leave. They left but before leaving they exchanged numbers so they can keep in touch.

HEY GUYS! So this book will be updated daily maybe. I will be working on my other book tomorrow so wait for that. I'll be updating even if I have school next week.  I hope you enjoyed.

-8.29.17