🌸Sinhope🌸

Name: Jung Hoseok
Name: Hwang Eunbi

DOB: Feb. 18, 1994
DOB: June 3, 1998

Age: 33 years old
Age: 29 years old

Lives In: Gwangju, South Korea
Lives In: Cheongju, South Korea

Group: BTS (Bangtan Sonyeondan)
Group: GFRIEND (Yeoja Chingu)

Name: Jung Hobi (Male)
Name: Jung Eunseok (Female)
Name: SinHope (Female)

DOB: June 29, 2008 
DOB: Jan. 3, 2015
DOB: Feb. 10, 2020

Age: 19 years old
Age: 12 years old
Age: 7 years old

Name: Sin
Name: Hope

Age: 3 in dog years
Age: 3 in dog years

->The Year is October 2027<-

Sinb's pov

I woke up and felt arms around me. I turn around and saw J-Hope. Yes, I still call him J-Hope...I looked at him sleeping peacefully. I then hear the door open and closed. I saw my youngest climb onto the bed holding a teddy bear J-hope got her for her 7th birthday. 

"Eomma...." I hear her say as I see tears falling from her eyes. It was still dark out. Looking at the clock beside the windows it was about 5 in the morning. 

"Honey...what are you doing up?" I asked her and she came between J-Hope and me. 

"I-i h-had a nig-nightmare...." She said stuttering. I hugged her as she cries. I the door open and see my eldest son.

"Eomma...I'm going for my early morning run. I'll see you guys in a bit..." He said and I nodded. Before he can close the door I see my Eunseok coming in. 

"Eomma? Can you help me with my homework?" She asked and I quested why she was up this late.

"Alright," I said and got up from the bed, "Stay here with daddy..." I said to Sinhope and she nods and hugs her father. I smile and walk over to Eunseok and follow her to her bedroom. I helped her do her homework that she forgot about and woke up to finish it. 

I walked downstairs and I saw my puppies sleeping. I grab some ramen in the pantry and start to boil some water. I place 5 packets of ramen noodles and place five bowls on the table. I can hear the stairs creak. I look to see who it was and it was Eunseok. She grabs the chopsticks and spoons in the drawer and plays some music in the background. She puts on GFRIEND and BTS songs and I sing along. It was six and Hobi came back from his morning runs. He goes to the table and sits down.

"EOMMA! HOBI IS IN MY SEAT!" Eunseok shouted and I hear the stairs creak again. It reveals a sleepy J-Hope and an asleep Sinhope. I smile and lower the volume on the music player.

"Come on Hobi...go to your spot..." J-Hope said and Hobi moved. I grab the pot of noodles and put it in the middle of the table. I scoop everyone a bowl of noodles and they started eating. They finished and washed their bowls, spoons, and chopsticks. They took a shower and got dressed. I placed food in the bowls for the pups. I then hear shouting from the door.

"Eomma....oppa won't drive me to school!" Eunseok shouted from the front door.

"Drive her to school please..." I said pleading my eldest. 

"Alright...." He said and Eunseok followed him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This was just a short imagine. I just missed writing and during this week of school, I will be busy.

Tuesday-
Algebra-Test
Social Studies-T-Chart and paragraphs

Wednesday
Physics-Planetarium
Multi-cultural Club

Thursday-
Social Studies-Quiz

Friday-
Physics-Test on Kinematics and Graphing
French-Test or Quiz
Safety Zone Club

^^^My schedule for this week^^^

I'm glad to be back for just a few days. I might be doing more things like this. The kind of chapter. I hope you liked this. Also Vote for BTS and GFRIEND for MAMA 2017.

-10.23.17