[How did I get into K-Pop and GFRIEND/BTS]

Honestly, I knew what K-Pop was in 2013 or something because of E.L.F or Ever Lasting Friend(Super Junior). This was the year I noticed what K-pop was. To be exact it was in March 2017. So it's been six or seven months. BTS was the first k-pop band I listened to because of my best friends in school. I only noticed GFRIEND a week after I noticed BTS. My sister came across a video of Gfriend performing Mermaid. Remember when Sinb had fainted. She was a fan/buddy but now she doesn't support GFRIEND and she supports Blackpink and Bangpink. I for once am different from her and all my friends. I only know some people who like GFRIEND in my school but they don't like shipping. I'm the only one who supports Bangchin in my school. I figured out the Bangchin community because they have the closest number of members and closest age. I was watching a reaction to BTS reacts to GFRIEND's Me Gustas Tu. I started to research the ships and that's how I got here. 

The Bangchin community are the nicest people I ever met. They really don't argue with people and support the members. I debated on making books on my other account so I made another account just for my Bangchin heart. 

"The reason why I updated two chapters yesterday and updated today. Even though I had a physics quiz today and aced it and a club after school I wanted to write a chapter and do something and not let my readers hanging without a chapter today. I actually skipped all my homework to write a Sinhope chapter for all my readers. I dedicated the chapter to because she is one of those followers who is always active. Thank you to for always reading and voting my books. I updated two chapter yesterday just in case I don't update today. I was worried I wouldn't update today because everything happening. Thank you for all those who vote and read my books. I don't know if I will be updating tomorrow because I really want to update another chapter for my imagine book. Also to if you want to request a chapter just Private Message me. That goes with anyone. I didn't do any of my homework just yet and I have another physics quiz on Friday wish me luck. I also have a French quiz on Friday. Wish me luck with that too. Love you all and wish you will be loyal to BTS and GFRIEND. Bangchin fighting!!"-I posted early today

Where do I find people like you? I will support BTS and GFRIEND. Bangchin forever and ever. I love you all. 

I've been in school for three weeks and I'm getting busy but I don't care because I want my Bangchin shippers to be happy. I would never update on Wednesdays and Sundays because my parents are home and I need to focus on school instead of other things. I skipped doing homework for two days now. I skipped it yesterday and today. I have Algebra quiz on Thursday and Physics & French quiz on Friday but I'm planning to update still. I am skipping homework to do everything for you guys. 

I'm still hoping you guys would join the Bangchin Amino. We need members there. If you want to join just check the chapter on [Bangchin Amino and First Day of School]. This chapter is just me talking about the bangchin community and my day. 

That's it for now. See you tomorrow with another chapter? 

-9.26.17