🎤Yumin🎤

Yuju's pov

"Mr. Park....please don't be late again," Mr. Oh said as he looked at the boy at the front of the class. He had books in his hand. Most were about to fall out of his hands. I get up and walk up to the boy. I grab some of the books in his hands and put it on the empty desk in front of me. I sit down again with saying another word. "Thank you, Ms. Choi, now for today's lesson," He said and writing things down. 

I watch as the boy in front of me writes everything down.

"Ms. Choi I would like to see you at the end of class. Mr. Park can you see me outside now," He said and Jimin gets up and walks over to the door. I watch them as they leave and come back. I get back to work. It was the end of class and as the last kid left I went up to Mr. Oh's desk.

"You needed me, sir?" I said 

"Yes, you currently have a failing grade in my class...." He said

"I know and I will be working harder," I said holding my books tightly

"I know you will because I have a tutor for you," He said and I was shocked

"Who?" I asked 

"Park Jimin. He has the highest scores in my class. You will be going to the library or his house after schools on Mondays', Tuesdays', Thursdays, and Fridays'. He will report to me the truth if you came or not," Mr. Oh said and he gave me a pass for my next class. I see Jimin at his locker and when he saw me he looks down and walks away.

"Jimin..."I whisper under my breath. I walked to my class and saw Sinb.

"Where were you?" She asked

"Mr. Oh's class. I need a tutor," I said and she asked why.

"Who is it?" She asked, "Why by the way?" She asked another question.

"It's Park Jimin....My grades are too low," I said and thinking about how my parents will think. 

"When are you doing it? There's a party on tonight. You should come!" She said and shook my arm

"I don't know I have tutoring today," I said with a worried expression

"Just skip it..." That's all she said and we focused on the board. I thought about it for a while but I didn't want to blow off Jimin. The bell rang and it was the end of the day. I walked out and saw Jimin at his locker.

"Hey, you want me to come over to your house for the tutoring?" I asked

"S-Sure..." He said and he blushed

"Hey, Yuju!" I heard DK shout from the end of the hallway. I wave and run to him

Jimin's pov

I looked up to see Yuju. She smiles and I thought she smiled at me. I look over and see her running to DK. I grab my books and get in my car. I drove to my house and waited for her to come. I waited for half hour and then an hour. I sat there waiting. I then receive an email from Mr. Oh.

Dear Mr. Park,
I hope Ms. Choi is with you. Please reply if she is not or if she is. 
From Mr. Oh

-------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Oh, 
She didn't come.
From Mr. Park

---------------------------------------------------

That's what I said. I had a crush on Choi Yuna ever since I landed my eyes on her. The thing is why would she like a guy like me. I'm a geek...nerd who lives alone because his parents are too busy for their own son. I sat there and heard the doorbell. I walked downstairs and saw Yuju crying on the front porch.