[U m g a] Pt.1/2

Umji's pov

I walked around the library looking for books to read. I was in the teen romance section and taking out a couple books. My hair was in a messy bun and my glass was on the tip of my nose. I bring the books back to my table and check them out. I pack my stuff up and I'm ready to leave. I notice a boy with mint green hair at the end of the library. He's concentrating on his work and the book in front of him. I walk out of the library and walk into a nearby coffee shop.

 I walk out of the library and walk into a nearby coffee shop

"Hey, Umji..." Sinb said and continued "Your regular?" She asked and I nodded.

I walk to one of the seats and wait for my Americano and chocolate chip cookie. 

"Hey, Suga...Your usually?" I heard Sinb's voice. I turn around and saw the same mint, haired boy. 

"Umji...your order is ready. One Americano with a chocolate chip cookie," She said and I smiled and grabbed it. I walk out of the coffee shop and walked to the bookshop I work at. 

It's currently ten in the morning and I unlock the door. I open it and flip the sign. I set the coffee and cookie down on the counter and put my bag down on the floor. I fix the books on the shelf and here the bell ring. I turn around.

"Hi...May I help you?" I asked

"I'm the new worker here..." He said and it was the boy in the library and coffee shop.

"Oh...well I don't think you have the right bookshop..." I said and the owner of the shop came in.

"Ah...Umji. This is Suga. He's the new worker here. I hired him last week," She said 

"Oh, I didn't know, Mianhae..." I said 

"It's alright," He said and he was holding a cup of coffee. 

It's now two in the afternoon. I have class in 2 hours. I was going over homework. A couple of people have come into the shop. 

"Hey, I have to get going in a few minutes," I said and looking at my homework.

"Where are you going? I have to leave soon," He said and taking out a school uniform and bring it to the back.

"I have to get to my classes...Do you go to SOPA?" I asked he shouted from the back.

"NO! HANLIM ART SCHOOL!" He shouted and my eyes widen. 

Hanlim Art School and School of Performing Arts are like the biggest high schools in Seoul. They are also schools that are rivals.

"WHY? WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO??" He shouted again.

"School of Performing Arts," I said as he got outside. He was in the uniform of Hanlim. I grab my backpack and go to the back. I change into my uniform and gather my stuff. 

"So...you're from the rival school?" He asked and I nodded.

"I have to get going...you coming?" I asked and he nodded. I locked the door and we walked together. We walked into the coffee shop. 

"Your usually?" Hoseok asked. We nodded. Once I got mine I bid goodbye to Suga. I rode the bus and fixed my hair. I got off and ran to the school. 

I sat in the class thinking about Suga. I write everything down that they gave. I see Sinb coming through the door. 

"Sinb? Are you late? You are never late? Work?" The teacher asked

"I'm sorry I got out of shift late and I missed the bus..." She said

"It's alright," Ms. Lee said and Sinb sat down.

We continue class and I walk to the bus stop with Sinb.

"What happened?" I asked

"Hoseok was late and I couldn't find my uniform. So I had to run home and I had missed the bus so I took a cab. There was so much traffic. But here I am now. Waiting for another bus. I have work tonight. Do you?" She asked

"No...but I'm staying at the shop to do some homework..." I said and she smiled.

"I'll bring you coffee," She said

"Alright," I said. We got in and sat down. The bus stopped and we walk into the coffee shop. I sat down and Sinb changed into her work uniform. 

It's 7 in the night and I'm still here. Hoseok and Suga came in. Suga sat at another table. Sinb brings me coffee while Hoseok brings Suga coffee.

The coffee shop was closing in an hour. 

Sinb came and told me that she was closing up with Hoseok.

"You want to stay over?" She asked 

"Yeah," I nodded slowly

"Can we come also?" Hoseok asked

"Sure..." Sinb said and we walked to her house.

She opens the door and she turns on the lights.

"We can have a movie night," Sinb suggested and we agreed to it.

---------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD! I can't believe I had enough time to update this book. New chapter tomorrow. OMG guys! So I had a quiz last week on physics about friction and I actually did well on it. I got a 17 out of 15. I got extra credit. I'm so happy. So from getting a grade like that, I updated this book with another chapter. I have a French quiz and an Algebra Test on Friday. Don't worry I will be updating in the next two days. Part 2 will be tomorrow.

QOTD: After this chapter what ship do you want me to do??

-11.29.17