👑Umga👑

A/N: OMG! I haven't been writing in my books and the last revision for this chapter was on September 4. Here's  a short chapter that I have been thinking of writing. I'm sorry for not updating. School is getting to me and how I'll be writing. Tomorrow is picture day and I'm not looking forward to it. HERE'S THE CHAPTER!

Umji's pov

I was walking down the street bundled up in a soft white jacket and scarfs. I had a beanie and a mask on as I walked down the street trying to reach the coffee shop next to the company. I lost to rock paper scissors with my friends and I had to get coffee or hot chocolate. I was holding a small post it with the order they wanted. Well mostly Sowon-unnie handed me a piece f post it with their order which was just hot chocolate. I was just gonna get an Americano for me. I opened the door and the bell rang and some heads turned towards me. I wait in line behind a guy who was bundled up but I can see his hair under the beanie he was wearing. The color of a light mint color hair was peaking out of his beanie. When he finished his order he stood to the side waiting. I went up to the cashier and ordered.

"Can I have 1 Americano and 5 Hot chocolate?" I asked and taking my mask off a bit and the women behind the counter and I paid for the hot chocolate and Americano. I wait beside the guy and the women had two coffees in her hand and placed it down reading the order.

"One Medium Americano...." She said and continued, "One Medium Americano...." She said and left the coffee. I put my hand on the coffee and took it. "5 Medium Hot chocolates...." She said and I grabbed the bag. "2 Lattes and 4 Hot Chocolates...." She said and handed the bag to the guy beside me. When I was heading towards the door I noticed fans holding their phones. My eyes widen and I quickly put my mask on and walked out. Phones started to flash as I walked by.

"KIM YEWON!!"

"UMJI!!!"

"YEOJA CHINGU!! KIM YEWON!!" I heard screaming as the flashes of phones were in my eyes. I kept my head down holding my Americano in one hand and in the other hand I was holding the hot chocolate. I then felt someone grab the bag in my right hand and replace it with their hand. I looked up and noticed it was the guy that was in the coffee shop. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the crowd. As we ran our beanies came off and now my hair is flying as I ran and when I noticed his hair again it was a light mint green color. 

Once I noticed who it was I then heard screams. "OMG!! IT'S KIM YEWON AND MIN YOONGI!! UMGA!!" 

"SUGA AND UMJI!! MILKY COUPLE!!"

"WAIT WE WANT PICTURES!!" We ran faster and we reached the company building and we went up. We were silent and when we got to the meeting room. We noticed the TV was on and everyone's eyes were on the TV. My manager then noticed me. 

"Kim Yewon we trusted you on just getting coffee for your friends and we were supposed to meet the BTS boys here, I didn't want this to happen. I didn't want YOU TO GET CAUGHT OUT THERE WITHOUT ANYBODY!" he shouted at me.

"Sir, It's not her fault. She was getting attacked by the fans so I decided to get her out of the situation but I guess that didn't work and I didn't notice that our beanies were of-" Suga got cut off and his manager spoke.

"Suga...Umji you will be staying here at the studio for an extra two hours when your band mates are done. You two will be picked up at the  end and dropped off at the BTS&GFRIEND Dorm Room." BTS Manager said strictly and the others just looked down.

Everyone had left and I'm in the practice room practicing the choreography for the collaboration. Suga was in the recording studio doing his vocals for the song and once he's done I have to go and record. I practice for a while and the door to the practice room closed lightly and I see the reflection of Suga on the mirror. I grabbed a water bottle and left the studio. We haven't spoke ever. I was recording my vocals when there was something wrong with the studio. The person then left the room and I sat down on the stool reading the lyrics. I looked up to see the person and Suga who was holding a towel in one hand and in the other was a bottle of water. I stayed silent and then Suga spoke into the mic. 

"You're good...Go from the top, please." He said and sat down. I started from the top and finished the song. Suga gave me a thumbs up and told me to come out. I came out and I looked at the clock and it was 9:30. We had 30 minutes left and we went back to the practice room. As the 30 minutes passed the driver came in and told us that he was going to be waiting for us. I grab my bag and went to the bathroom. I changed my clothes quickly and put on my coat and scarfs. I opened the door and saw Suga on his phone.

"Let's go..." I said and held my bag in my hand. He nodded and followed me out. We stayed quiet during the ride and arrived at the new dorm. We walked in and saw Jin and Sowon sitting at the table talking.

"Oh, you're back. We made some dinner for you guys. Your rooms are at the end with the gray door." Jin said we both nodded and headed towards the door. I opened the door and saw one bed. I put my stuff down and I sat on the couch.

"You can have the bed and I'll take the couch," I said. He then shook his head.

"We can share. It's okay for me..." He said and sat down. I nodded and took off my jacket. I put on some sweatpants and a shirt. I get into the bed and pulled out my phone. I looked at my text message and saw a text from Suga. I opened it and saw a picture of when we collaborated last time.

 I opened it and saw a picture of when we collaborated last time

Do you remember this fan meet?

Yeah, why

Fans took a picture of it

Nothing....good night

I looked beside me and saw Suga smiling at me. I grabbed the blankets and put it over me. I felt Suga hugging me.

"It's Cold, Yewon," He said and I started to blush.

We had fallen asleep in a cuddling position. 

OMG! IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED! So Gfriend's Comeback is in two days or one day for some people. BTS comeback is in a week. I WANT INTERACTION DURING THEIR COMEBACK!! A new update tomorrow maybe. I'm updating the other books during Thursday-Saturday. I promise. I'm balancing School and Wattpad. Bear with me, please.

-9.11.17