🌺Eunkook🌺

Eunha's pov

After we won at music bank with BTS we were in our dressing rooms getting changed. We all were going to a restaurant to call a few lucky fans. The cameramen are coming with us to record the phone calls. I gave my friends masks and some hats to cover themselves up. There was a knock on the door and Yerin got it and let the guys come in. We had left Music Bank and took a few pictures with fans outside. I was holding the cake, flowers, and album in my hands. We all walked to the vans parked in the front of the building. Yerin and I were sitting in the back while the maknae line was sitting in the middle row. Sowon-unnie was in the passenger seat talking to our manager. 

"Guys, we have to be back at the studio at 6:30 p.m," Sowon-unnie said as she puts her phone in her pocket. We nodded and when we started to drive I got a text from an unknown person

From: Unknown number

Hi, Eunha
It's Jungkook
Jeon Jungkook
The one from BTS...

To: Jeon Jungkook

Yes I know who Jeon Jungkook is
What do you need?

From: Jeon Jungkook

Oh, sorry
you did great on stage.
I loved the song

To: Jeon Jungkook

Thank you
You did great yourself
I have to go.
I'll talk later in the restaurant.

I put my phone away and looked at the album the guys had given to us. We had come to a stop in front of a restaurant and got out walking into a private place for just GFRIEND and BTS. The cameramen came with us and we started to pick some armies and buddies to call. Jungkook and I had written down names and number on a piece of paper. We ordered some food while looking over the list. 

We had grabbed different phones and decided to call some of the fans. We called each fan one by one while the cameramen record. It was my turn to call.

"Annyeonghaseyo...Yeoja Chingu Eunha imnida! We would like to say thank you for being a part of the buddy and army!" I said and heard a squeal from the end of the phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Please work hard and be careful! I'M A BANGCHIN SHIPPER! I LOVE EUNKOOK!" She had said through the phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Bangtan Sonyeondan Jungkook imnida!" Jungkook said

"Can you take a picture and send it to me?" She had asked and I agreed.

Jungkook grabbed the phone and took a photo. We sent it to her and heard another round of squeals. 

"THANK YOU YEOJA CHINGU AND BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!" She said and we said goodbye. Jungkook then kissed my cheek and we both start to blush.

"YAH! JUNGKOOK GOT A GIRL!" Jimin shouted and Yuju nudged him on the side. He pouted and Yuju started to blush at him. 

Jungkook grabbed my hand and held it for a while. I looked at him and kissed his check. I didn't know what I was thinking. He smirked at me and I looked away while Sowon calls another fan with Jin. 

----------------------------------------

A very short chapter. I know how I said I would update early in the morning but I had to post things on Twitter and watch The Show. GFRIEND won their first win for Summer Rain!! I watched it and was disappointed to see Yuju being absent. She was filming something. Here is the chapter. It took a while to get onto my computer since I had a lot of homework. I had to do the dialogue for French and do questions for Physics and I had to finish Algebra homework about functions. Hope you enjoy but here are some Eunkook edits.