👽Taerin👽

Taehyung's pov

I walked up the stairs when I hear laughing from my sister's room. I can't believe she brought her friend with her. I knocked at her bedroom door and she opened it.

"Yes, Oppa?" She asked.

"Didn't I tell you not to bring anyone home," I simply said 

"But, she's new at our school and I wanted to get to know her. Plus she's more fun than you," She said and shut the door. 

"YAH! OPEN THE DOOR!" I shouted and banged on the door. No one opened the door. I then just left. 

It's been 4 hours since my sister was with this girl. I then heard the laughter coming out of the room. I stood up from my bed and walked out. I was going to buy some food and go to Jungkook's house. I then saw my sister and her new friend in the living room. I walked there and said good bye.

"Hey, sis I'm going to go to Jungkook's....You want to co-" I then look up and saw a girl with blond hair. 

"Oh...You must be Kim Taehyung. Your sister told me a lot about you," She said and smiled. She put her hand out for me to shake.

"Just tell her I left," I said and left without shaking her hand.

I drove to Jungkook's house and couldn't get the girl out of my mind.

->Three months<-

It's been three months and my sister has been best friends with her. I never learned her name. I didn't even bother to. I was scrolling through my Instagram and saw a picture of my sister and the girl.

^Joy and Yerin^(Just pretend Joy is his sister)3 Month AnniversaryWith Jung Yerin

3 Month Anniversary
With Jung Yerin....

I then heard another round of laughter. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and walked to the living room where my sister and Yerin was. They were taking selcas. I then sat there and turned on the TV. I got a text from Sungjae. 

SungJae

Yo wants your sister doing?

She's with Yerin right now

That girl she posted about
Don't you like her?

No

I'm just saying

I don't even know her

How do you know her name?

My sister's post

Oh, right
Tell Joy I'm picking her up
We're going on a date

Again
Don't bring her home late
Alright?