🍡Sowjin🍡

Third person

Gfriend was performing Navillera and Fingertip on MAMA and as they performed BTS was backstage waiting to join them on the stage. As they finished Navillera they started to do Fingertip. That's when BTS came in and interrupted them.

"GOOD EVENING MAMA! HOW ARE YOU DOING?!" Gfriend then turned around and saw BTS coming out from behind the stage and coming their way.

Sowon's pov. 

I looked back and saw Jin wearing a white shirt with a red jacket and black pants. This can't be happening. They get into the position we were in and we combined with them. 

"Trust us," I heard Jin say as we started from the beginning. As we did it they actually knew the choreography we did. We went to the fans and when I did Jin followed me. I faced him and he leaned in and smirked. He then went to the others in the middle. We started to finish up and it would mean it was BTS turn to do their songs. They didn't know we actually know the choreography. As they started Not today it was Namjoon rapping. There was a voice who interrupted him.

"All the underdogs in the world
A day may come when we lose
But it is not today
Today we fight!" I heard Ailee's voice rapping.  We started to the choreography and singing it. Umji started to rap with Suga.

We finished performing and we hugged each other. I hugged Jin and he hugged me tightly and picked me up. We headed backstage and the camera crew followed us as they recorded for our youtube channels. Jin was carrying me on his back. 

"You guys did great," Namjoon said and putting his arm around Ailee.

"I can't believe we that Choreography!!" Umji said jumping up and down. Suga was staring at her. Jimin then flicks his finger on Suga's neck. 

Jin putted me down and brought me to an empty hall. 

"Hey," He said 

"Hey, were you surprised?" I asked 

"Yeah, pretty much," He said and we stayed silent. I then kissed his cheek. He then kisses me on the lips.

"Saranghae," I said and held up hearts.

"Saranghae," Jin said and hugged me.

The days went and Jin and I were getting closer. We were all in Gfriend's dorm room playing around. 

"LET'S SING!!" J-Hope yelled and grabbed mics on the floor. Everyone went and Jin and I were the last ones. Once we finished everyone was surprised by our vocals.

"Can you take my lines..." Sinb said pouting.

"No, Eunbi. Now stop," I said and we kept singing and we kept fooling around. It was the end of the day and everyone was asleep. I got up and grabbed pillows and blanket. Jin came and helped me. He put the blankets on each pair and smile. I went to my room and Jin followed. I laid on my bed and he laid beside me. 

"Good night, Jagi," I heard Jin say before falling asleep

"Good Night, Oppa," I said and falling asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

WOW SURPRISE!! ANOTHER CHAPTER??!!! Yeah I got bored and did this chapter. Also I can't get out of my mind that tomorrow is September and we have like 3 to 4 months left of 2017. Like wow that means that I've liked BTS and GFRIEND 9 months.  And 8 months of me shipping BANGCHINGU.

Also can we talk about Sowon's and Jin's Vocals? Cause it's no joke....

And about this video....Jin and Sowon Moments

Sorry if it's short.....

-8.31.17