👑Umga👑

Year 1- 1997-1998(Eunha, Yuju, Umji, Sinb, Jungkook)
Year 2- 1995-1996(Yerin, Sowon, Jimin, Taehyung)
Year 3- 1993-1994(Namjoon, Suga, J-Hope)
Year 4- 1991-1992(Jin) 

Umji's pov

I walked with Sinb to Class. Yuju and Eunha met up with us at Sinb's locker.

"Hey, Sinb...Did you hear we're doing projects in class?" I asked her while I wrote down answers from my last class. I finished writing answers for he homework and I put it away in my binder.

"Really....I hope we're together..." She said and pulling out a textbook and closing the locker.

"Hey...maknaes..." Yuju said and ruffled my hair. 

"Did you hear about the pr-" I cut Eunha off

"I already told her..." I said and we walked into the classroom. When we got there no one was there. We looked towards the board.

'MEET IN THE GYM FOR PROJECT'

I read on the board. 

"Guess we meet in the gym..." Yuju said and we looked at her.

"Let's go before we're late..." I said. Our teacher never told us to meet in the gym. He teaches 4 different grades. 97-98, 95-96, 93-94, and 91-92. I sighed but I get to be with my friends. The only reason her teaches 4 grades is that he's a music teacher. We walked into the gym and students are in groups. There was a piece of paper with names and groups. My friends and I gathered around it and looked for our names. Before we can find it we hear our names.

"Jung Eunbi...Choi Yuna...Hwang Eunbi...Kim Yewon...you're late to class," We hear our teacher's voice.

"Sir Oh...you see, we didn't know we were meeting here..." Sinb explained.

"Alright but late again....after school cleaning..." He said and wrote something down.

"YAH! EUNBIS! YUNA! YEWON!" We hear a shout. We snap our heads towards the left. 

"UNNIE!" Eunha shouted and ran to Sowon.

After talking, Sir Oh got our attention and spoke.

"Alright. I  gathered you here because there is a competition for my class. Our music class was picked to get two groups to a company called Source Hit Entertainment. They are looking for their new groups. We are chosen to be part of the competition. Twenty other schools have been picked to be apart of this. We are going to have one girl group and one boy group. Each group has to have at least 6-7 songs ready by the end of the month. By next month we will be going to the competition and this will be aired. I wish everyone luck and I will be calling the groups up..." Sir Oh said and started to name the groups. "Boy Groups: GOT7, Seventeen, EXO, BTOB, and BTS. Girl Groups: Twice, WJSN, SNSD, Red Velvet, and GFRIEND. Alright come and get supplies for your lyrics. You will also be getting a drawing pad for your costume outfits for each song and performances. You need about 12-15 outfits made. You will get a designer next week to design and make your outfits. Good luck once again and have fun..." He said

->One Month<-

We've been practicing and getting out costumes done. We're in my garage practicing the choreography to each song. We finished writing and producing the songs about a week ago and the costumes are going to be done by tomorrow. Next is the competition and we've been practicing hard. We were practicing Me Gustas Tu when someone stopped the music. We looked behind us and saw seven boys.

"What do you guys want?" Sinb snapped. She was sweating as she taught us the choreography.

"Whoa...calm down...We're just here because we need help..." J-Hope said. I looked at his name tag.