🎤Yumin🎤

Yuju's pov

My friends and I were in a near by ice cream place talking while a group of guys kept staring at us. One of the guys came to our booth and sat beside me.

"Hey, can I get your number?" He asked as he looked at me.

"No, plus I don't give my numbers to strangers," I said and looking away

"Oh, come on. I know you want to be with me," He whispered into my ear.

"I don't and leave me alone," I said and pushed him to the floor. I got up and walked out the ice cream shop with my friends. 

"Who was that?" Umji asked as she held her ice cream in her hand

"I don't know, Let's just forget about it girls," Sowon said and putting her arms on my shoulders. We walked back to our dorm and as we walked into it we noticed that there were presents on the table. I quickly grab a white box with a red ribbon on it. The others then grab a box and opened it but I stopped them. There was one box left, weird...wait! Ailee unnie must be in her room. I walked to her room and dragged her to the living room. 

"Here, This is yours..." I said and gave her a box. The door then opens and comes in our manager along with Ailee's. Following them were seven guys...not just ordinary guys but BTS. They were one of the biggest K-pop Boy Band out there. 

"Good Afternoon girls, open the present and there will be a name of your partner for your next collaboration," Manager-nim said with a smile. We slowly untied the ribbon and the box deconstructed. Then we see a present from each member. 

Sowon: Cooking book+an apron=Jin

Eunha: Plushies+pens and pencils=Jungkook

Yerin: Alien plushie+cosmetics=Taehyung

Sinb: New Dance Shoes+Black Cap=J-Hope

Umji: Black mask/cap+Face Mask=Suga

Ailee: Ryan Plushies+White hat=Namjoon

When my box deconstructed I saw my favorite tea and a golden microphone with my name engraved on it. Everyone looks at me as they saw the microphone. I picked it up and it says -CHOI YUNA-YEOJA CHINGU-LEAD VOCALS-OCT. 4, 1997-YUJU-.

My eyes then landed on Jimin who was hiding behind Jin. My manager even looked surprised to see the golden microphone in my hands. Jimin just looks at the floor blushing. I smiled at him and he doesn't notice.

"Alright let's get going. We need to go to the studio," Manager-nim said. We get up holding our stuffs and as we were leaving I saw Jimin. I grabbed his wrist and told him to stay. 

"Thank you for this," I said and hugged him. 

"You're welcome. Did the guy hurt you at the ice cream parlor?" He asked which left me shocked.

"No, I'm alright. How did you know?" I asked him

"We were ordering ice cream before coming here," He said scratched the back of his neck. 

"Oh, let's go then. The others are waiting for us," I said and grabbed his hand and pulled him outside. 

We arrived at the studio and we started to record. We were sight reading the music while J-hope and the others were at the dance studio doing choreography. Jimin and I were in the studio doing our recordings. We were doing our vocal warm ups and practice the high notes. When Jimin couldn't reach the high note our instructor to leave and rest his voice.

A few days have passed and Jimin was always in the recording studio trying to record the high note. As days passed he finally got it and came to the choreography. I taught him and caught up pretty quick. Tomorrow we were supposed to film our music videos with our partners.  

The day came for shooting our music videos and we were inside outside and everywhere. It was the last scene for Jimin and I. It was raining a bit and we started to film. Jimin and I were staring at each other and the director said 'action' and Jimin cupped my cheeks. I started to blush as the last couple of days I fell for this boy. He then leans in and kisses my lips. He then pulls away and he still made eye contact with me. He then drops his hands and runs away. My hand is raised as I wanted to get him back. 

"CUT!" The director said and Jimin comes back and Jin gave him a towel and stood by him with an umbrella. Sowon comes by me and hands me a towel and I stood by her under the umbrella. We walked back to the studio and warmed up. The kiss still remained in my head as Jimin and I were the only ones to kiss in the music video. 

"Hey, you good?" Jimin asked as he ruffled his hair. God he looks so go-NO Yuju don't say that.

"Yeah, don't worry," I said and drinking the tea he gave me.

"Were you going to I looked good?" He asked with a smirk.

"No...maybe," I said in a whisper. Jimin grabs my chin and pulls me into a kiss.

"YAH! GET A ROOM!" Sinb yelled as she came in with a cup of tea and J-hope following her. We pulled away and I started to blush. Jimin closes the door and puts his arm around me.

---------------------------------------------------------

REALLY A NEW CHAPTER!! WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I don't know if I'm gonna update tomorrow but we'll see. If so I will be uploading/publishing a Sowjin, Eunkook, and Taerin. Maybe a Bangchingu whole chapter. If I'm lucky I'll update with a SinHope chapter. I don't know, maybe...five new chapters. BYE!!!

-8.31.17