1 year special

author's note: this is a special chapter to all my readers who has supported me til today. it's almost been one year of this book. so here's a chapter!! read until the end. there's something special for 10 people.

third pov.

gfriend were performing until the rain started to pour. on the side, ailee and bts are on standby. both ailee and the boys were worried about the girls in the rain. they can't count the number of times gfriend has danced in the rain. 

"they're doing great," ailee said but inside she's worried about her dongsaengs. 

"i want to help but we really can't..." namjoon said.

gfriend was performing their second to the last song until the stage became really slippery and yuju slipped. jimin becomes furious and tried to go on the stage.

"calm down. she's going to be alright," namjoon said and held jimin back.

not any longer from the last fall, sinb slips, and eunha helps her up. jungkook held hoseok back. hoseok leaves and goes back to the dressing room. he knows that they're going to be done soon, so he rings back towels. he hands them out to the guys. gfriend finishes their performances and it's ailee's turn.

"please be careful," namjoon said and held her hand.

"don't worry, namjoon," ailee said and gave him a reassuring smile.

ailee goes out and there are a lot of fans supporting her. each member of bts were hugging a member of gfriend.

"you can let go now," sinb said and tried to escapes hoseok's embrace.

"quit struggling. hoseok won't let you go," jimin said and smirked.

"he's right," hoseok said and kissed sinb's forehead.

"yah! no pda!" sinb shouted and hit hoseok.

hoseok just chuckles and let's go of sinb. namjoon is watching ailee. he was making sure she doesn't fall on stage.

"why didn't pd-nim cancel this show?" namjoon asked irritated.

"namjoon. this is the biggest outside concert we ever had..." jin said

"yeah, namjoon. don't worry," sowon said and smiled.

namjoon just turned back to the stage where ailee was. ailee finally finishes and namjoon hugs her tightly.

"yah! namjoon, i'm alright. don't worry," ailee said and chuckled, "plus you have to go on now," ailee said and namjoon released her.

namjoon and the others released the girls and the girls go and change out of their wet clothes. instead, they change into their concert shirts that said 'source hit music concert 2018' and shorts. they grabbed extra towels and waited until the boy were finished. once they were finished they left the stage and thanked the fan. the girls then hand the towels over to the boys. they were the closing group. they left to go change into their own shirts. the groups were gathering up for the last bow. they were all waiting for bts. the groups were being called.

"seventeen ... cosmic girls ... got7 ... twice ... monsta x ...pristin ...blackpink ... b.a.p ... red velvet ... nct ... girls generation ... exo ... ailee ... bts ... and gfriend..."

everyone takes turn. well more like how the company has paired up the groups. it went like this...

"seventeen and cosmic girls..." the hold hands and take a bow.

"got7 and twice..." they do the same thing.

it goes like that with the next groups.

"monsta x and pristin..."

"blackpink and b.a.p..."

"red velvet and nct..."

"girls generation and exo..." 

"ailee, bts and gfriend..."

they then walk around for the rest until the concert official ends.

"thank you for coming"

"have a safe trip home"

those were heard from the idols as the fans were exiting the concert field. the artists then retreat to the back and change into dry clothes. they then walk to the vans. fans were still there. 

"go home before the rain gets harder!" the idols said and waved at them.

they went back to the studio. 

"we have a challenge for you," pd-nim said as they enter the studio. 

the idols look so confused.

"we're going to have the dancers from each group cover drake's in my feeling..." pd-nim said, "some members have already danced to this," he said and then called up the dancers

"i'm going to call up hoseok, sinb, mei qi, minghao, hyoyeon, lay, seulgi, taeyong, lisa, zelo, kyulkyung, wonho, momo, and yugyeom. sorry jackson..." pd-nim said and jackson pouted. 

they practiced first while the others rest. gfriend and bts talked with ailee. they were all in a relationship but they haven't shared anything about it. pd-nim the approached them.

"ceo-nim wants to talk to you guys," he said and brought over sinb and hoseok.

they go up and knocked.

"oh...you're here. i want to talk about releasing your relationship..." ceo-nim said

"i mean sure. we've been together for almost two years...." namjoon said

"alright. i'll have that for tomorrow...is that alright?" he asked

everyone nods.

once tomorrow hits the truth is unveiled.

[NEWS]: members of bts and gfriend have been dating for more than 2 years. it has also been confirmed that namjoon and ailee were dating the year after kcon ny 2016.

news about bts and gfriend were released by their ceo that the members have been dating since 2016. they also released that ailee and namjoon were always seeing each other after kcon ny 2016.after that they have been dating ever since. during their concerts, the members always show support for each other. last night, bts showed their affection towards gfriend and ailee. they have always supported each other. last night showed everything. fans caught footage of fellow member hwang eunbi and jung hoseok together. they were both hugging and member jung hoseok had kissed hwang eunbi's forehead. each member held once of the girls after gfriend's performance. why? their biggest open concert was rained upon, but that didn't stop them from performing. sinb and yuju had taken a fall but managed to get up. member jung hoseok and park jimin both angered because of the rain. but they were able to get up. namjoon had held ailee's hand while waiting for gfriend's performance to end. have you noticed how they acted when they are together? no? watch videos from youtube for more.

that showed everything to the world. they were happy to get it out of their chests.

-----------------------------------------------

brand new. i wanted to make something because it's almost been one year of this book. special thank you to @SinHopeLover for always being there and being a great internet friend. thank you to all who have supported me and this book. i'm going to put very special chapters out for the first 10 people who comment which couple they want. if there is more i'll try to do them. also i'll put the first request up when this hits 20 likes. thank you! i hope you liked this.

-8.5.18