[E u n k o o k] Pt.3/3

***Actually...There's only small amount of smut in here.***

Eunha's pov

"You wanted to see me?" Jungkook asked

"Well...yeah. Why you want me to go to Jimin oppa?" I asked and Jungkook's jaw tightens. He gets up and walks over to me. He's currently hovering over me. 

"You're mine noona. No one else," He said and places his lips on mine. 

"Jungkook..." I said and just keeps kissing me. I drop my bag and he picks me up. He places me down on the bed. 

I just noticed that Jungkook didn't have a shirt on. My hands travel to his hair. His hands were on my hips. His lips travel down to my neck. I pulled on his hair and he lets out a small moan. He finds my sweet spot and a let a small moan.

"Jungk-" His lips cover my own and he keeps me from making any noise. I can feel his hands move down towards my shorts. He unbuttons my shorts and pulls it down.

------------YAH YOU THOUGHT THERE WAS MORE!
 I'M NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON
--------------

I woke up and I saw Jungkook. I was lying down on his chest. I sat up and watched Jungkook's eyes open. 

"Hey..." I said as I blush. I was wearing one of Jungkook's white shirts. Jungkook had shorts on. 

"Good Morning Noona..." he said and kisses me on the lip.

"Jungkook-ah? Ar-" The door opens and shows Jin. "YAH! YOU BETTER HAD NOT DONE WHAT I THINK YOU DID!!" Jin shouted and Jungkook puts a blanket over my body.

"Hyung it's not what you think..." Jungkook said and I can hear Sowon-unnie's voice

"Oppa? Wha-JUNG EUNBI!" Sowon-unnie shouted and I started blushing.

------------------------------------------------------

Short small chapter. I'm not the kind of person who goes on with detailed smut. I'm sorry it's short I know. New updates tomorrow or another day. I still have to update other books. The chapters I did for Eunkook are dedicated to people who requested Eunkook. 

-11.27.17