🌵Namlee🌵

Ailee's pov

I was in my dressing room waiting for my manager to come and tell me to go on stage. It was the 2016 KCON NY. I was one of the MC for it and I was going up with Namjoon or Rap Moster from BTS. My stylist was putting my make up on as the other one was fixing my hair.

"Ailee you have 5 minutes til you go up the stage," My manager said and continue "Here are your lines and Namjoon is gonna be in here in a few minutes," he said and left the cards of words on the table. I was wearing a black tank top with a see through white long sleeves and blue pants. I heard a knock at the door and saw Namjoon holding his cards and two mics. 

"Hey, you ready?" He said and came in handing me a mic.

"Yeah, let's go..." I said and grabbed the mic.

The lights dimmed down as we finished reading the cards and we're going to leave the stage. we both were laughing and I ruffled his hair as we were leaving. Namjoon went down on the stairs first and helped me get down. As we went backstage I thanked him.

"Hey, I'm sorry...I didn't mean for you to do aegyo," I said and ruffling his hair again.

"It's alright, We had fun and the fans had fun..." He said smiling and showing his dimples.

[a few days later]

We were back in Korea and I got a text while landing in Incheon. I looked at it and saw it was from Namjoon.

From: Namjoon

Did you land yet?

----------------------------------------

To: Namjoon

Yeah, I'm heading to my apartment

-------------------------------------------

From: Namjoon

You want to go out and have lunch?

------------------------------------------

To: Namjoon

Sure just send me the place

----------------------------------------------

From: Namjoon

****** I'll see you there

------------------------------------------

To: Namjoon

Alright bye

----------------------------------------------

I went to my apartment and changed my clothes and took a quick shower. I went to the cafe that Namjoon texted me and waited for him there. I sat down inside and they gave a cup of coffee with a foam heart. I smiled and the bell above the door rang. I looked up and saw Namjoon wearing a white bottom down shirt with a gray jacket and black pants. He was wearing a black hat and had a backpack on. When he saw me, he walked over and sat down. 

"Hey, you want anything? I just ordered a waffle for us to share," I said 

"No, I'm fine. I'll just order a cup of coffee," He said and standing up. We talked for a while about the hosting and our music careers. We finished and we went over to a near by park and talked about our friends and family.

"Hey, I should get going. I have to finish something at the studio," I said standing up. 

"Alright, I'll see you soon. I'll text you later...." He said and smile with his dimples showing.

"Sure," I said and poked his dimples. I laughed and he planted a kiss on my cheek. I started to blush and I looked down. "I'll see you around, Namjoon..." I said and walked away.

I'M SORRRY IF IT'S SHORT!! More Updates coming. Also happy birthday to little kookie!! I can't believe he just turned 20 here in the US. While in Korean he turned 21.

 While in Korean he turned 21