[L o v e A t F i r s t S i g h t-T a e r i n]

Yerin pov

"Yerin! Come on!" Eunha shouted as I went to tie my shoes.

"I'm right behind you!" I shouted and ran out my room and out the door.

I grabbed my backpack and ran to the car.

"Let's go," I said and my mom started to drive.

"You girls alright walking home?" My mom asked

"Ne, Mrs. Jung," Eunha said and texted her mom.

"Thanks, mom!" I said and got out of the car.

Eunha and I ran into the school.

"You girls must be Jung Eunbi and Jung Yerin," Someone said 

"Yeah, Why?" I asked

"I'm Kim Sojung. You can call me Sowon," She said

"Hi," Eunha said

"I'll be showing you around," Sowon said and I nodded.

We started first by getting our schedules. We went into our class.

Class A-1989-1991
Class B-1992-1994
Class C-1995-1997
Class D-1998-2000

"Go ahead introduce yourself," Sowon said smiling

"Hello, I'm Jung Yerin. You can call me Yerin. I like to sing and dance. Please take care of me. I wish we can be friends..." I said and smiled.

"Yerin...you can take a seat beside Taehyung," Mrs. Choi said, "Taehyung please raise your hand," She said and a boy with blonde hair raised his hand.

I sat down and took a look at the boy.

"Hi! I'm Jung Eunbi. You can call me Eunha. I'm best friends with Yerin and I love to sing and dance. I hope we're going to get along. Please take care of me," She said and smiled.

"Eunha, you can sit next to Jungkook," Mrs. Choi said and Eunha sat in front of me, "Alright, we're starting a new project. The project is based on your hometown. Your seatmate will be your partner. Both of you will travel to your hometown and take pictures. You can bring souvenirs back or your favorite food," Mrs. Choi explained, "You can being talking," Mrs. Choi said and worked on grading papers.

"Hi, I'm Yerin," I said

"I'm Taehyung," He said, "I like your hair," He said smiling.

"Thanks, Eunha and I had a bet. I lost and had to dye my hair blonde," I said

 I lost and had to dye my hair blonde," I said