🌸Sinhope🌸

Sinb's pov

I was at a fan signing with my little sister. I stood at the end waiting for her to finish the fan signing. I was here with Umji also. We both decided to let our siblings go to BTS' fan signing. I stood there and did I mention that Umji and I were the last ones to finish the fan signing. We stood there with masks and caps trying not to get caught. Once they were both done I grabbed my sister's hand and we exited the venue. Umji and I had to go back to the studio to practice. As we were exiting I started to hear my sister's name. I looked behind me and saw J-Hope running towards us. Umji and her sister had already left as she needed to get her sister home.

"Hey, you forgot your album on the table," He said and crouching down at my sister's height. "Have I meet you before?" He said when he looked at me. He looked at my blonde highlights on my hair. GFRIEND was currently promoting Fingertip. I shook my head. 

"She's part of an Idol Group!" My sister shouted at him. He looked at both me and my sister funny. "YEOJA CHINGU!" She shouted and some of the fans outside the venue looked at us. 

"HWANG EUNBI!" Someone had shouted and my eyes widen. J-Hope looked at me funny. I grabbed my sister's hand and put her between me and J-Hope. Fans started to huddle in front and behind me. My cap was taken off and someone managed to pull the mask off my face. J-Hope had picked up my sister and pulled me inside the venue where BTS was. Ever fan was being pushed off. I looked and saw my sister crying. When we were safe J-Hope had put my sister and looked at her. 

"What's wrong...." J-Hope asked as he looked at me.

"So-someone t-took m-my alb-albums..." She said and broke out into a cry.

"J-Hop-....Sinb?" I heard Suga say in the front of the fan signing area. 

"Here I'll give you another one," He said and I was breathing heavily. My phone started ringing and I got startled. Looking at the ID I saw it was my manager. 

"Hello, Sinb....please tell me your safe," He said

"Yes...I'm with J-Hope...." I said and waited for him to scream

"I'm telling their manager to drop you off at the studio, stay safe with your sister," He said and hung up.

I sat down and grabbed my sister as she was still crying. I hugged her as J-Hope grabs another set of signed albums. I put my sister on my lap as I sat on the floor. Her cries becomes soft and quiet. She had fallen asleep. I stood up and made my way up to the fan signing area. 

"Here....for your sister and for your group," He said and smiling. My heart started to shake as I saw him smile. 

"Thank you," I said and I followed him to the back. I put a pair of headphones on and listen to some music. I followed them to the back where their van was. We were getting into the car and I gave Jimin my sister. As I was about to get to the van someone had grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the van. They covered my mouth and I started screaming. I saw J-Hope running towards me and punch someone behind me. He grabs me and I started to cry. Being an Idol is hard and this was one of my nightmares....getting kidnapped.

"I'll be alright," J-Hope said as we get into the van. I sat in the back with J-Hope and my sister. I had fallen asleep on the way to the studio. Someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw J-Hope. His face was so close to mine. I saw my sister was Jimin who was playing with Yuju. I looked at J-Hope and he was looking at me still. 

"UNNIE!!" I heard my sister shout as she was getting a piggyback ride from Jimin.

J-Hope's face was not in front of mine it was now looking the other way. He smiled like he wanted a daughter. He got off and I went after. We were currently at GFRIEND's dorm. I saw Umji who was still with her sister and on one of the benches with Suga. They were rapping along to songs and her sister looked amazed. I went into the dorm rooms and walked to my room. We were lucky enough to get separate rooms. I opened the door and changed out of my clothes. I lie down on the bed and heard my door open.