🎤Yumin pt.2🎤

Yuju's pov.

I volunteered and when I stepped up I saw Jimin walking beside. As I started singing, Jimin sang along with me. Which left my members shocked and the fans cheering. I kept singing and Jimin started to sing. The bad thing was that I didn't know how to sing to their song.

"That was a surprise. A fan asked, Which member can do ballet?" The MC said reading off of his cards.

I raised my hand quietly and Jimin did too. We then did a small ballet dance and fans cheered us as we danced.

"Alright, you guys go enjoy the night and hope to see you again. Yeoja Chingu and Bangtan Sonyeodan," Both MCs' said. 

-------------------------------------------

We had got inside the venue for the MAMA 2017. We went inside and fans didn't know that we're doing a collaboration stage. Our CEO' have been planning this.

-Stage-

We were all backstage getting ready for the cue. Sinb and J-Hope were below the stage waiting on platforms. They were on pump platforms. Jimin and I were going to sing the ballad version for Summer Rain and DNA. The others were on the main stage. My hands were shaking as the MCs were announcing us. The fans were cheering as the lights are placed on us. Jimin held my hand as we sang the songs. We made our way down to the others and we did our synchronizing choreography. (A/N: Imagine BTS and GFRIEND doing a collaborated stage for an award show.) 

We had finished and fans were clapping and screaming as we took a bow. An MC came to us holding two MAMA awards to us. 

"Yeoja Chingu, Best Dance performance for Love Whisper," The MC said

"Bangtan Sonyeondan, Best Dance Performance for DNA," The MC continued.

"Oh, Thank you to all that helped us produce Love Whisper and Summer Rain. Thank you to BTS choreography teacher for teaching one of the hardest choero we have ever done. Thank you to BTS sunbae for letting us collaborate with you guys. We love you, BUDDY AND ARMY!" Sowon-unnie talked through the mic.

"Thank you to the staff in BigHit Entertainment for helping us do another comeback and thank you to Source Music for letting us collaborate with an amazing girl group. Thank you, Army and Buddy for supporting both of us. We will keep doing music and maybe there will be a collaborated song coming out soon," Jin sunbae said smiling as he held the award. 

Jimin was beside me and he held my hand. We all took another bow to our fans and the other idols. We went backstage and Jimin and I were still holding hands. 

"THANK YOU!" We said in unison as we saw our staff waiting for us. We went out and sat down with the other idols. BTS and GFRIEND were together as we watch the winners and the performances. 

---------------------------------------------------

Short chapter for today. Yumin part two. Hope you enjoy. Sowjin next/tomorrow. Also it was said that BTS and GFRIEND are recording together?

  Credits to @/official_bangchin and @/bangchin____  and @/milkyyjams

9.17.17