[M i s t l e t o e - U M G A]

Umji pov

"Eomma, I have to go!" I shouted as I went down the stairs.

"Don't forget to give out invitations!"  My mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Where are they?" I asked as I grabbed an apple from the kitchen counter.

"Right here," She said and handed me a stack of envelopes. I look through the envelopes. Min Family

"Eomma? Are you inviting the Min Family?" I asked

"Yes, why?" She asked

"Nothing," I said and went to my car. I set the envelopes on the passenger seat and drove to work. While I drove I stopped by people's house to mail the invitations. I arrived at the music store.

"Good Morning," I greeted Mr. Kim who owns the music store that I work at. 

"Good Morning, Yewon. Are you okay? You're a few minutes late," He asked looking through the CDs.

"I had to drop off Christmas invitations," I said and dropped my bag behind the counter.

"Alright, that's okay. Do you need to leave early?" He asked 

"No, I'm alright leaving at 8," I said

"Okay, if you need anything I'll be at my office," He said and walked to the back. 

I sat a the register as customers came and go. 

"Do you have this in any other color?" I looked up and it was Min Yoongi.

"Ne. What color do you need?" I asked

"Pale pink or white," He said

"Alright, I'll be back..." I said and walked to the back.

"You want me to stay at the front?" Yeri asked as she put out new albums.

"Just for a while," I said and she nodded.

I walked to the storage room and grabbed a pale pink and white.

"Here you go sir," I said and handed Yoongi the headphones

"How much are each?" He asked

"15,200 each," I said